Vrs best colour?

B20ON

Silver or yellow for me. I'm not too keen on the red, and the black hides the lines of the car too much.

I bought a yellow one as they seem to be rarer than the silver ones, and hopefully retain some of its value better.

Sent with Tapatalk

Mk1 

Mk1 Yellow, MKII Yellow, MKIII Yellow, Fabia MK1 Yellow, Fabia MKII Yellow, CitiGo Yellow, everything else Yellow

The End

Don't...please...it reminds me of my scooby I had moons ago..

It was yellow with gold rims...

NOOOOOOOOO!

I've got the balls!!.. Just not the mooolah!!! I could probably get it in matte version in same colour 'cos I know someone who plastidips, and it would probs cost me about 450, but I reckon it needs the gloss on it...saying that, there is a glossifier you can add to pladtidip...............

Right.

Off for wheels in graphite grey in morning... Might be having a few words after seeing that photoshop!!

It will have to be a custom colour though which will cost about 50 squid more at a guess.....tactical...you're a bugger: I really want this now!!

Hahaha! You should see the original Photoshop file... the original project I was going to go for before the Punisher idea. Would have cost thousands!

traxcarnypd.gif

:giggle:

I think you should go full Rallye Green metallic. Would definitely be a head-turner and would be awesome to see at shows :)

• Like 2

All the mark 1 colours suit the vRS and look well (which is quite an achievement when you see the dire colours that were also available on the rest of the range, most of which looked like varying shades of mud with a metallic finish).

However, I think that the best colour for the vRS is the blue (looks like VW Jazz Blue) that comes up on the confused.com quote: 

post-106089-0-93889600-1385161323_thumb.jpg