Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Maybe some of you know this car. It is not mine but i like it a lot. 

The car is wrapped and it sits on 8.5x20 ET 45 alloys.

Something different for a change:

I like the blackened Skoda logo on the bonnet. Not sure about all the other mods, a bit too OTT for me... Congrats to them for trying anyway, being a show car and all.

PS: Is that a matte blue vinyl wrap? Looks like it. I'm actually thinking about getting mine wrapped, since I'm getting rather bored of the white I have.

Edited by TudorM

Is that a matte blue vinyl wrap?

No idea if it is a wrap or not... but it looks like the awful Rebel Blue the Volvo do.  You know, the one that in all the brochures they make it look like BMW's Estoril Blue or Skoda's Race Blue, but it is in fact a much lighter, horrible shade of blue.

Please more photos. Exact spec I ordered (hoping though I get to swap my stock wheels to these grey ones!) glass roof too

?? You could've ordered the Gemini Anthra's with or without black pack.

http://www.skoda.com.au/SiteCollectionDocuments/Brochures/new-octavia-price_and_equipment_overview_271113.pdf

(We're talking AU-specs btw guys :) )

?? You could've ordered the Gemini Anthra's with or without black pack.

http://www.skoda.com.au/SiteCollectionDocuments/Brochures/new-octavia-price_and_equipment_overview_271113.pdf

(We're talking AU-specs btw guys :) )

Black pack is $500 with the grey Gemini wheels and without black pack is $400

Might get dealer to swap stock RS wheels for the Gemini Anthra wheels for me ;)

My RS.

I also thought the standard stereo was ok but sounded quite flat.  So I installed an Audiotec Fischer Match PP 52DSP amp and PP 8E-Q sub. The sub is small enough to fit on its side into one of the side compartments in the boot.  I think it sounds pretty damn good and has transformed the standard stereo.  Took me around an hour to configure the sound using the software (connect to amp via USB).  Totally happy and it's something I would recommend if the standard stereo is just not enough.   

And swapping the silver for anthracite gemini wheels in a few weeks.  

Edited by willkiwi
  • Like 2

My RS.

I also thought the standard stereo was ok but sounded quite flat.  So I installed an Audiotec Fischer Match PP 52DSP amp and PP 8E-Q sub. The sub is small enough to fit on its side into one of the side compartments in the boot.  I think it sounds pretty damn good and has transformed the standard stereo.  Took me around an hour to configure the sound using the software (connect to amp via USB).  Totally happy and it's something I would recommend if the standard stereo is just not enough.   

And swapping the silver for anthracite gemini wheels in a few weeks.  

Exactly like my order except I got a sunroof, chrome surrounds like this and the silver... standard in Australia Pictoris wheels in Silver.... I do want these wheels you have, in silver but for Australia they only come in the Gemini Anthracite grey colour :( 

Black pack is $500 with the grey Gemini wheels and without black pack is $400

Might get dealer to swap stock RS wheels for the Gemini Anthra wheels for me ;)

Nup Black pack is Anthracite Gemini's, you can't get the Silver Gemini's in Aus (officially, at least).

These are Gemini Anthracite

skoda-octavia-rs-skoc07_51dd7a6b85410-bi

These are Gemini Silver

skoda-octavia-rs-826193890-big.jpg

Anywho water under the bridge since your car has been built, just clarifying for others.

I'd love a set of 0.05's on mine. Can u post some pics when you've got them on please?

I keep thinking I want 19's though!

Gemini's are being replaced with 3SDM 0.05's 8.5Jx18 ET42. This will push the outer rim edge 21.71mm further out towards the exterior and inner edge 3.71mm closer to the suspension, but creates no issues. Suspension will be dropping 25mm all round also.

Contemplating Dunlop SP Sport Maxx RT 235/40 R18's in place of the Bridgestone Potenza S001's, which will increase overall wheel diameter by 24.13mm (1.26%). This will also affect speedometer reading so 70MPH will actually be 70.88MPH, and don't know if this can be adjusted through VCDS - pending further investigation! One of the main reasons for the tyre change will be noise reduction (an often discussed issue), as Potenza's show as 73dB whereas Sport Maxx RT's are a mere 68dB - big difference!

Hi folks,

I'm new to this and about to order my first Skoda. Looking at an Octavia elegance estate in race blue. would love the VRS but a bit too expensive for me at the minute so keen to try and sporty the elegance up a bit. thinking of adding Sunset Glass, Sports Package - Black and Supersport Steering Wheel. Does anyone have any pictures of an elegance with the sports pack as I've read a couple of posts to say the sports pack isn't worth it and some folk also saying the supersport steering wheel isn't worth it either.

Any pictures or thoughts would be great.

Thanks