Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Bye bye Superb... hello Octy 3.... 1.6TDI Elegance... many, many options (Xenons, KESSY, Canton, Memory Seats, Winter Pack, Columbus, Bluetooth+, LED tail lights, Power Trunk, Sunset glass, Spare Wheel)... standard suspension and 17's but I like it.

Already coded tailgate closing from key/button, tailgate beeps off, twin rear fogs, blower strength in auto, needle flick, headlight washers off (well, 15 seconds pull to activate, 231 screen washes between activations!  As close to off as possible).

Just looking for how to get the seats/mirrors to go to memory settings on opening (I usually dip both mirrors to reverse onto the driveway and the mirrors stay dipped until I manually press the '1' button - on the Superb they would auto-reset to the memory position when unlocking/opening the drivers door)....

post-82487-0-29192800-1402307115_thumb.jpgpost-82487-0-32468300-1402307144_thumb.jpgpost-82487-0-58833600-1402307158_thumb.jpg

855 miles done already in a week, averaging 61.5mpg at present.... sure that will improve, but can't see 70+ mpg ... still <10p/mile is OK with me!

• Like 4

855 miles done already in a week, averaging 61.5mpg at present.... sure that will improve, but can't see 70+ mpg ... still <10p/mile is OK with me!

No depreciation in that milage rate then Russ ? smart man, don't let SWMBO know F all about your car.

Don't know if this is your kinda thing http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/317970-the-west-meon-hut-16/

A couple of white vRS estates and my HB Elegance will be there

• Like 1

Bye bye Superb... hello Octy 3.... 1.6TDI Elegance... many, many options (Xenons, KESSY, Canton, Memory Seats, Winter Pack, Columbus, Bluetooth+, LED tail lights, Power Trunk, Sunset glass, Spare Wheel)... standard suspension and 17's but I like it.

Already coded tailgate closing from key/button, tailgate beeps off, twin rear fogs, blower strength in auto, needle flick, headlight washers off (well, 15 seconds pull to activate, 231 screen washes between activations!  As close to off as possible).

Just looking for how to get the seats/mirrors to go to memory settings on opening (I usually dip both mirrors to reverse onto the driveway and the mirrors stay dipped until I manually press the '1' button - on the Superb they would auto-reset to the memory position when unlocking/opening the drivers door)....

attachicon.gif20140602_181417.jpgattachicon.gif20140602_181441.jpgattachicon.gif20140602_181501.jpg

Oh, that white does look good  :thumbup:

• Like 1

standard suspension and 17's but I like it.

attachicon.gif20140602_181441.jpg

Looks pretty decent 17" to me! Only two-three weeks left, but we did the Alaris and sport suspension. Hope it'll work, and I am a little unsure of Eibach in addition.

So, all coding above pretty straight forward? I'm in the need of needle sweep, tail closing, permanent driving lamps ON at the rear (due Norwegian conditions).

Didn't know about the headlamp-windscreen washer ration, that's a neet one.

Looks pretty decent 17" to me! Only two-three weeks left, but we did the Alaris and sport suspension. Hope it'll work, and I am a little unsure of Eibach in addition.

So, all coding above pretty straight forward? I'm in the need of needle sweep, tail closing, permanent driving lamps ON at the rear (due Norwegian conditions).

Didn't know about the headlamp-windscreen washer ration, that's a neet one.

Yes, coding was easy (my first time!) followed the guides on the VCDS section... I'd quite like permanent DRLs at the rear as the LEDs look nice, but didn't feel confident on doing that as there seemed to be a couple of "if you do this you'll f it up" bits! :peek:

MPG was true fill-up as opposed to using the trip - trip computer said 65(ish) but true mpg was 61.5 (give or take)....

Due to pickup my Meteor Grey hatch in 2weeks (tsi) bit of a change from my current 5 series! Still seem to be struggling to find pictures of one in the flesh, has anyone else taken the plunge?

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/308170-meteor-grey-vrs-tdi-hatch/

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/308688-roof-wrap-done-now-with-tints/

Just to add another race blue, this time just a standard cooking version 1.4 TSi I am afraid boyz! Now all the plebs can have this colour ;-)

Freshly taken after installation of mudguards and a good wash n' wax. I love it. Not too many of these around here in Oz, hopefully that will change but for now I'm enjoying the exclusivity.

DSC_6051.jpg

DSC_6055.jpg

• Like 2

just ordered my new octavia elegance.rio red, hawk bicolour 17 inch, with black sport style pack.will post pic soon.

Look forward to seeing that… seen a couple of Corrida's but never any Rio's. Keep us posted.

Oh… without meaning to put you on a downer… the words 'just ordered' and 'soon' should never be used in the same paragraph when referring to the Octavia III...

Yeah, pictoris wheels. I went for the flipside of the all black stealth look with the silver rails too for contrast!

Tinted, standard sunset glass isn't as dark as I'd like.

P

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

just ordered my new octavia elegance.rio red, hawk bicolour 17 inch, with black sport style pack.will post pic soon.

This is the spec I am looking at Nolnoc except in candy white. Fair play for going for the sport style pack as there seems to be a view that the "foils" will look a bit "tacky". Would be very interested to see pics when you take delivery. I will probably add black wing mirror covers and black grille and sports suspension.

post-32269-0-61628600-1402853646.jpg

post-32269-0-14503300-1402853660.jpg

post-32269-0-59526600-1402853683.jpg

post-32269-0-36014800-1402853780.jpg

In the third image is that the black sports style pack spoiler on the rear? Do you have any other angles for it as I'm tempting adding the silver version to my order but just not convinced if it's worth it.

Edited by Astec123