Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Where is the bike in the photo, would be a good contrast.

Sorry, don't have a pic of the two together but here's one of the James Bond beast.

post-111838-0-36239200-1408559416_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My new vRS arrived last week :-

P1020953.jpg

P1020954.jpg

Finally an octy with exactly my ordered specs on the outside. PLEASE, PLEASE post a few more pics so I can drool until I get mine in a couple of months.

These are the first photos from what I've seen up to now with a white RS without black pack and gemini anthracite. AWESOME! Pretty unique. Is it a petrol?

• Like 1

Nice to see another in West Sussex, I was getting lonely! Where did you get her from?

Came 200 miles via Lexautolease, company vehicle. I'm very happy with her. Ooopps did I press the electric boot button again! Edited by Jaffa1975
  • Like 1

Finally an octy with exactly my ordered specs on the outside. PLEASE, PLEASE post a few more pics so I can drool until I get mine in a couple of months.

These are the first photos from what I've seen up to now with a white RS without black pack and gemini anthracite. AWESOME! Pretty unique. Is it a petrol?

No mate mines is the Diesel. All I can say is you won't be disappointed = Car is awesome!

Here's a few more pics for ya to enjoy:-

20140824_195258.jpg

20140824_192311.jpg

20140824_192220.jpg

P1020951.jpg

• Like 4

No mate mines is the Diesel. All I can say is you won't be disappointed = Car is awesome!

Here's a few more pics for ya to enjoy:-

20140824_195258.jpg

20140824_192311.jpg

20140824_192220.jpg

P1020951.jpg

Nice one...Is that a Columbus?...Thinking of a very similar spec myself only with the pictoris alloys

Nice one...Is that a Columbus?...Thinking of a very similar spec myself only with the pictoris alloys

Cheers - No mines just has the Amundsen unit fitted with Sat Nav.

Another pic of mine, looking as dirty as she has ever been since I got her, 1000 miles into our hols in ROI. looking back maybe I should have taken some pics with the lovely scenery as a backdrop but too late now !

gallery_87477_1315_119041.jpg

• Like 2