Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

My motor - Petrol VRS Estate in Metal Grey (F6F6) - just off the low loader at the dealer. Thanks to Lee Harrison at Prestons for the pics.

3_zps98b38609.jpg

4_zps345fe25a.jpg

1_zps7bb3d571.jpg

Before you say anything - yes it needs the transport blocks taking out. Note flat bottomed steering wheel complete with badge - this was build week 29.

Edited by London Les
  • Like 1

As Wiggosideburns says, res is 400x240, so not as good res as the Columbus, but looks similar to the Amundsen  :)

Although using different nav software, this should give you an idea how it looks on the Bolero screen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vWpe4utHKw

I thought it would be worse, to be honest it looks ok - maybe not perfect, but now I know that can accept such resolution.

I saw this MY14 German VRS the other day and thought it very nicely turned out.

Black tail pipes, lowered on 19" Oz rims and some nice European only options outside & in as well.

What do you all think, I like it a lot!

post-99061-0-93602000-1409606964_thumb.png

• Like 3

Finally picked up my new motor yesterday. I took the plunge and ordered the sports pack and hawks without seeing in the flesh or even on the configurator at the point of ordering. Really happy with the way it turned out  :clap:

IMG_1943_zpsa8732f9f.jpg

IMG_1945_zpsff96bc0c.jpg

• Like 2

Finally picked up my new motor yesterday. I took the plunge and ordered the sports pack and hawks without seeing in the flesh or even on the configurator at the point of ordering. Really happy with the way it turned out  :clap:

IMG_1943_zpsa8732f9f.jpg

IMG_1945_zpsff96bc0c.jpg

It looks very nice. Happy motering..

• Like 2

RIEGER TUNING rear skirt insert image.jpg

Just to advise that this diffuser is available from Tuning.co.uk for £185 inc Vat and delivery in gloss black as seen on Supe's car.

I'm not convinced tbh at this stage as it looks too glossy and a diffuser on a car should work technically as well as looking nice. However, the standard vRS 'rear' does look a little weak.

What are people's thoughts?

A few pics of my car, baby in the boot is optional! I've got a black grille that I still need to fit

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1409944236.110039.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1409944247.977282.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1409944266.909512.jpg

Hey, I've got one of those in my boot too - seemed compulsory for me rather than optional! Mine's an older model though...

Picked up today - very chuffed! And in good company.

[imagejpg1_zpsff640610.jpg[/url]

First I've seen in that colour, looks great! Is that your Cayman (or is it a 911?) too - or just an opportune spot for a photo? A Cayman would be my ideal track car - obviously in an alternate reality where I earn a lot more money...

Wish it was - went for a spot of lunch in a pub near Epping after picking up the VRS and the Porsche was looking lonely in the car park - a 911 GT3. Don't laugh but the VRS looks the part even in that company. Enjoying getting quite a few looks driving around - it's the first time I've had a car with that effect.

• Like 1