Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Well the winter is nearly over so went for my bucket and sponge and a mouse as eaten most of the sponge so it will just have to wait another month or so ! But it's the thought that counts lol

Also available in White??

• Like 1

8da10e477dc5821e6b9069dfabef4bbd.jpg2a8c6f3b2b35ef379a788d156508c170.jpg just a couple from the recent snow in Manc. I love my colour. But against the white of the snow, I just think it looks incredible. Never tire of the aggressive VRS styling either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

^^ Not the vrs. The 5 is though, but only very slightly

Looks a beaut E39!! Love them! Wish I had bought one instead of the E61! But the VRS sits well from that angle!

• Like 1

Picked up Saturday, no plates as dealer fitted wrong ones so removed waiting delivery of correct plates that day.

220tsi DSG loads more toys than I expected. Thought auto lights was an option but looks like it's not.

Quartz grey, options selected - kessy, power boot, reverse cam and heated front and rears.

post-138248-0-77539300-1457939732_thumb.jpeg

Well the winter is nearly over so went for my bucket and sponge and a mouse as eaten most of the sponge so it will just have to wait another month or so ! But it's the thought that counts lol

For crying out loud please wash your car!

• Like 1

Well that didn't work, can't figure out how to get photo on from iPad!

d185bb311cdb601d61602e539b3885f0.jpg

Hopefully this works now, think I've figured it out! Just done the post winter clean, need to find a better wax, any suggestions? Also, what's best for matte black?

• Like 1

Hi all, can anyone confirm if their Vrs comes with lock nuts? Have tried to research this but have not been too successful, yet dealer wasn't able to confirm either. Paranoid about my 19" xtremes!

Hi all, can anyone confirm if their Vrs comes with lock nuts? Have tried to research this but have not been too successful, yet dealer wasn't able to confirm either. Paranoid about my 19" xtremes!

Mine has a lock nut in boot but not looked at wheels...be very surprised if they haven't

Mine has a lock nut in boot but not looked at wheels...be very surprised if they haven't

Thanks for letting me know. I heard a story last week where's a guys boot was broken into to get the lock nuts to get the wheels off. He only had the car 3 days!

Thanks for letting me know. I heard a story last week where's a guys boot was broken into to get the lock nuts to get the wheels off. He only had the car 3 days!

sounds a bit extreme?

Thank You. I'm here all week!!

• Like 1

Hopefully this works now, think I've figured it out! Just done the post winter clean, need to find a better wax, any suggestions? Also, what's best for matte black?

Hi mate car looks banging, does this have the sunroof got any more pics.

Cheers mate, no sunroof, it's got matte black paint instead, a right pain in the a to keep the roof clean! I'll try and get some more photos on later

That looks lovely! - not sure whether it's the photo or my computer but is that Meteor Grey? Mine when it arrives will be Meteor Grey and I was thinking of wrapping roof in black

That looks lovely! - not sure whether it's the photo or my computer but is that Meteor Grey? Mine when it arrives will be Meteor Grey and I was thinking of wrapping roof in black

Defo White

I use 2 parts of the Meguiars 3 part system (only use the paint cleaner if the car has been left unwashed for a long time or if it is an older car).http://www.amazon.co.uk/Meguiars-Deep-Crystal-Step-System/dp/B002W6C6NE

Takes more time but the it is not hard to work with and has done well on both metallic and solid colours.

Cheers millec, I'll have a look at them for when my ag runs out.

I use fusso on my candy white RS and it works really well.

I got onto Skoda Ireland and they confirmed that they do not come as standard, which is pretty poor on a car with a starting price of €35k!

Mine has them on the car, MY16 Irish car. I've only got the 18 inch gemenis though.

Should add I know this because some little scrote made off with every single one of them from the passenger side in the last day or so and just had to pick some up in the dealers.

Edited by EoinM