Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Washed and waxed :) (about to be followed by the inevitable heavy rain!)

although I've got them on my race blue, those extremes look even better on the black!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by ToffeeMRD
  • Like 1

although I've got them on my race blue, those extremes look even better on the black!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks mate. I lost count of the number of times I wanted to change my order between Race Blue, Meteor Grey and Pearl Black!
  • Like 1

So... photos are not the best, I know, and the angle is different, but...

Stock suspension vs Eibach -  very subtle lowering and much better ride:

Stock:

UcOhTFz.jpg

Eibach:

GBBTaR5.jpg

• Like 2

Where did you get it?

Vanstyle.co.uk

The back ones don't quite fit properly because of the highline break light but they wedge in if you but the clips in between them, there is also a gap on the back ones in the middle which is approx 5-10 mm in my case but they aint falling out, I open the boot daily without issue.

Here's a pic from Weymouth today with the coast in the background, a great day for driving

Toffee, have you been along to Haynes Motor Museum at Sparkford for their monthly meetings (1st Sunday each month)?

I heard at work today that they now also have some pretty full on electric motor go karts there http://www.southwestkarting.co.uk/haynes/

Toffee, have you been along to Haynes Motor Museum at Sparkford for their monthly meetings (1st Sunday each month)?

I heard at work today that they now also have some pretty full on electric motor go karts there http://www.southwestkarting.co.uk/haynes/

I haven't, but have been there a number of times for pleasure and meetings (not far from where I'm based and our work HQ). It's a great conference location - break outs straight into the red room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Took my vrs over to the TT a few weeks ago! Certainly held her own over the mountain! Not bad for an oil burner but I think it's time for power and a few more tweaks! 5abdac760abf0e0818cf5285d4d94bed.jpg

e4fad91645ec2d926f707ba925149247.jpg

Unfortunately she was also involved in her third accident when I haven't been in the car! And for the second time whoever did it drove off! Front bumper needs spraying and one wheel needs a refurb but I don't think they'll be able to match the colour so ill probably end up doing all 4!

9cff1e5e152cf27d952dc6c714724668.jpg

• Like 2

So then... got a little something new added to the car ;) And over the moon with it! Was what sold the idea of getting a Skoda Octavia VRS to me from the start, and it is at last sorted:

MiMIDOG.jpg

eaHMtVH.jpg

Edited by Jaco2k

So then... got a little something new added to the car ;) And over the moon with it! Was what sold the idea of getting a Skoda Octavia VRS to me from the start, and it is at last sorted

eaHMtVH.jpg

What folding mirrors? If so how did you retrofit?

What folding mirrors? If so how did you retrofit?

They came with the car when I bought it and I assume they are the OEM ones - at least they work like it.

So what was new added to the car? Can't see anything different from the pic

The wheels, the wheels - been craving after the xtremes since I got the car :)

• Like 1

A friend who does detailing spent 5+ hours on it today - love the results. It hasn't looked this shiny in the 4 weeks I've had it - was delivered from Scotland on a transporter that came through storms!

ae4d8fa27a5339a3b3beaac141f27dcf.jpg

c42de6c4858aedeba39e825543a4e8bc.jpg

5db5ae35fffdffdca1f7a399dd547120.jpg

a8d6a25e063700a96a4c3819863f4e11.jpg

fee835a64c507973365007bdcb9af03e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ToffeeMRD
  • Like 1