Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

On 09/09/2018 at 10:12, JohnnyType2 said:

nope, no glue or sealant just self tappers.

OK cool, yeah that all I've used atm, well self drilling screws which removed the need to jack the front of the car up enough to get a drill under it. There's just some very small sections where I can see slight daylight between the splitter and body work and just wondered if I should run a thin line of sealer along where the splitter meets the body work so it's completely air tight? 

Think I might need to add some rubber spacers on the right side section of the splitter as I'm not sure if it's the way the cars sitting or the way the light hits the splitter but it might be sitting ever so slightly higher that side (that's me bring OCD).... 

IMG_20180908_181327.jpg

Edited by BlockABoots

34 minutes ago, BlockABoots said:

OK cool, yeah that all I've used atm, well self drilling screws which removed the need to jack the front of the car up enough to get a drill under it. There's just some very small sections where I can see slight daylight between the splitter and body work and just wondered if I should run a thin line of sealer along where the splitter meets the body work so it's completely air tight? 

Think I might need to add some rubber spacers on the right side section of the splitter as I'm not sure if it's the way the cars sitting or the way the light hits the splitter but it might be sitting ever so slightly higher that side (that's me bring OCD).... 

IMG_20180908_181327.jpg

Justs tell people you active AERO like a Ferrari.:D

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 12:12, ahenners said:

This is really making me want to change my Geminis for Xtremes :inlove:

Due to unforeseen circumstances my Gloss Black Extremes are still for sale if someone wants them just PM me and I will deliver if not too far (CENTRAL EUROPE or AUSTRALIA).:o

2 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Due to unforeseen circumstances my Gloss Black Extremes are still for sale if someone wants them just PM me and I will deliver if not too far (CENTRAL EUROPE or AUSTRALIA).:o

If you were in the uk I would have taken them straight away!

2 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Not a fan of Gloss black, but thanks anyway ;)

On 06/09/2018 at 18:31, BlockABoots said:

Nice im in 2 minds about getting the 'eye lids' for mine.

Couple of questions,

what side skirts are they?

what size wheels?

how much has it been lowered?

Eyebrows make it more evil head on :) Not for everyone's taste

Maxton Design side skirts.

19x8.5j ET42 Pretoria Reps

40mm H and R springs

20 minutes ago, creamvRS said:

Eyebrows make it more evil head on :) Not for everyone's taste

Maxton Design side skirts.

19x8.5j ET42 Pretoria Reps

40mm H and R springs

The 4 headlights with 4 LED strip DRL looks more evil. Was driving wife's Karoq the other day and SWMBO was behind me in the 245 and it looked properly MENACING in the rear view mirror!:devil:

11 hours ago, JohnnyType2 said:

that looks spot on to me. the section in the middle will have daylight as its designed that way, i think that look pretty sweet, very aggressive!

Thank you man!

On yours did you screw the center 'bumps' to the bodywork at all or just screwed the sides and leave the center section screw free?, i screwed the center bump to the bodywork as i thought that it would vibrate about too much otherwise!??

Edited by BlockABoots

2 minutes ago, JohnnyType2 said:

screw in each bump and a line of screws toward the back of the splitter.

Really hmm wonder if i should do the same i thought it was over kill using 4 screws on each side and then 1 in the center, how many screws do you have on yours from memory?

Edited by BlockABoots

9 hours ago, Bajja said:

My little helpers been doing a grand job! :muscle:

0C7C7AD2-7588-4809-AD44-DB896892D17C.jpeg

69CE04FF-84EE-4C20-AEDA-2387F567D8F7.jpeg

I had a helper clean the fleet at the weekend but he was thirteen and I let him clean 8 wheels on the 2 cars (save me bending). He explained when he turns 17 his first car will be an Audi RS3. i HAD TO EXPLAIN THAT THE INSURANCE COMPANY MIGHT NOT LIKE THAT IDEA!:D

• Haha 1