Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

17 minutes ago, Darrenbvrs said:

Hey fellow blue crew. Looking awesome as always. Quick one for ya. The black eyebrows, did you buy them black on Superskoda?  I can only see that shape in white

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-abs-plastic-eyebrows-AGRESSOR

Came in black abs plastic finish

3 hours ago, BlockABoots said:

Has anyone with a blue vRS wrapped the door handles in black to match the front spoiler, rear diffuser etc?

I think you may have just added to a few peoples To-Do list...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, j1mg said:

I think you may have just added to a few peoples To-Do list...

Have been thinking about it for a while but cant decided weather the wrap will start to look like crap after a few months because you'll constantly be touch it to open the doors!?

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, ahenners said:

Think I prefer the original Xtremes, at least they had some contrast in them. But hey it would be boring if we all liked the same things!

Better to be interesting than boring. Donald Trump at your dinner party or Theresa May?:D

• Like 1

On 29/11/2018 at 08:48, creamvRS said:

In at CLP automotive today for catback Milltek non Res to latch onto the Milltek downpipe. Also fit the powerflex lower mount whilst up in air. 

received_2286272451401253.jpeg

received_2264268893594598.jpeg

received_587069375084850.jpeg

received_547085439096924.jpeg

Creamvrs, that’s a sick looking estate! Whut rims are those, and are the lips and skirts customs?

• Thanks 1

Had this for just over four months, done 6.5k miles in it and love it! I’ve added OEM mudflaps all around, black vRS grill badge and some much nicer vRS centre caps. I’ve got a front splitter/bumper extension ready to be fitted before I get round to a defuser and some black side skirts to finish it off. 

8278AF1A-B302-44E4-B949-297A8FF6261F.jpeg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Auric Goldfinger said:

Can you tell me please where did you get the Wind Deflectors from its with the cut out for the mirrors

Thanks AG

I got the wind deflectors from ebay they are team heko ones got all 4 for £20 ( i think ) :thumbup:  

Edited by Rsrob
  • Like 1