Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Cleaned the car this afternoon and made the effort to hunt down the octopus graffiti I spotted online a few weeks back. 

Wanted to get an image of the rear of my car so the big octopus on the wall could meet the little white octopus I have on the back of my octy - couldn't block the road though :giggle:

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

• Like 2

On 26/12/2018 at 01:02, Adam-C-L said:

Had this for just over four months, done 6.5k miles in it and love it! I’ve added OEM mudflaps all around, black vRS grill badge and some much nicer vRS centre caps. I’ve got a front splitter/bumper extension ready to be fitted before I get round to a defuser and some black side skirts to finish it off. 

8278AF1A-B302-44E4-B949-297A8FF6261F.jpeg

What are the mud flaps like

for fitting? I’ve read on most suppliers saying that they don’t fit the VRS models and then others saying that it’s a load of rubbish and they do. I need to fit some because I’m sick of the “off-road” look to my estate a day or two after cleaning. Especially in the current weather! 

Many thanks

Ryan 

19 minutes ago, RyRyTS said:

for fitting? I’ve read on most suppliers saying that they don’t fit the VRS models and then others saying that it’s a load of rubbish and they do. I need to fit some because I’m sick of the “off-road” look to my estate a day or two after cleaning. Especially in the current weather! 

Many thanks

Ryan 

I’ve got them on mine and they do fit. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, RyRyTS said:

Many thanks

Ryan 

I have them on my estate a few posts up.

They fit fine, the odd ocassional snag on kerb when reversing up the drive but if I am conscious the kerb is there I can avoid the drag. 

Definitely invest in a set!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RyRyTS said:

Many thanks

Ryan 

They fit perfectly fine, think I paid £30 for all four, I managed to fit them without taking the wheels off, two screws hold them on. There is a third that can be used but means making a hole in the arch lining and taking the wheels off, I’ve done 6k miles and the two screws have held them on perfectly fine. Only thing is they don’t seem to stop road dirt that much..... hope that helps!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Adam-C-L said:

They fit perfectly fine, think I paid £30 for all four, I managed to fit them without taking the wheels off, two screws hold them on. There is a third that can be used but means making a hole in the arch lining and taking the wheels off, I’ve done 6k miles and the two screws have held them on perfectly fine. Only thing is they don’t seem to stop road dirt that much..... hope that helps!

If you're referring to the fronts, you can drill the third hole with the wheels on full opposite lock. That's how I did mine.

• Like 1

On 28/12/2018 at 21:16, courty said:

Cleaned the car this afternoon and made the effort to hunt down the octopus graffiti I spotted online a few weeks back. 

Wanted to get an image of the rear of my car so the big octopus on the wall could meet the little white octopus I have on the back of my octy - couldn't block the road though :giggle:

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

11.jpg

Looks amazing, where abouts it this?

7 hours ago, bullitt vRS said:

Looks amazing, where abouts it this?

Baltic Triangle in Liverpool, there’s tons of street art there. It’s great, I spotted the octopus in a Focus ad my local Ford dealer posted on FB so set out to find it :giggle:

Treated the car to a NY clean yesterday, first in months!  Busy family wagon and was unbelievably filthy.

46,000 miles now (bought at 23,000 in May 2017) and still loving it! 

New Year’s resolution: Revo Stage One! 

2E05B608-EA1A-4B05-B3C4-0EE09A9B1D3D.jpeg

3C322DA3-EB41-4A0D-B426-08586D06134D.jpeg

8FF9FE9C-7B74-40A1-A45C-A48D150F2DCA.jpeg

CA6B28A6-7C86-401A-AFD2-97083F048645.jpeg

• Like 3

@TommyVRS13 where are you based?

You need a dent expert to have a look. They will tell you what can and can’t be done. 

You can then deal with the paint afterwards! 

On 29/11/2018 at 00:48, creamvRS said:

In at CLP automotive today for catback Milltek non Res to latch onto the Milltek downpipe. Also fit the powerflex lower mount whilst up in air. 

received_2286272451401253.jpeg

On - point, thats stunning mate :thumbup:

• Like 1

On 23/12/2018 at 15:49, berber06 said:

Creamvrs, that’s a sick looking estate! Whut rims are those, and are the lips and skirts customs?

Cheers,

Rims are pretoria from golf R and skirts and lips are maxton design

21 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

Arrived at my local Skoda dealer to have the Vrs245 first service at this mileage just as the countdown announced oil service now due!

image.jpg

That mpg is a bit low for you is it not? :tongueout:

2 hours ago, ahenners said:

That mpg is a bit low for you is it not? :tongueout:

Correct nearly all urban low speed limits, 40mph speed camera littered A50 very frustrating and plenty of traffic lights.:dull:

Edited by shyVRS245
missing letter