Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

25 minutes ago, Jaco2k said:

From the side it looks great...

...you can barely see the headlights :)

I've completely fallen for the headlights now.  They were odd to start with!  Great colour by the way.

55 minutes ago, Jaco2k said:

It has been treating me so fine after it came back to life after the accident... So glad I can drive it again and it is back to it's former glory!

IMG_20170717_114420.jpg

Are these the Gloss black wheels or the anthracite?  Looks awesome.

14 minutes ago, Hlywd said:

Are these the Gloss black wheels or the anthracite?  Looks awesome.

Gloss black - I saw a same color car here a few days ago with the anthracite wheels and they didn't look half as good - at least for a white car, you really need the glossy black.

Search in this thread and somewhere there are some slightly better pics of my car where the wheels can also be seen :)

20 minutes ago, Jaco2k said:

Gloss black - I saw a same color car here a few days ago with the anthracite wheels and they didn't look half as good - at least for a white car, you really need the glossy black.

Search in this thread and somewhere there are some slightly better pics of my car where the wheels can also be seen :)

Nice.  I have just ordered my 245 in Black which obviously come with Black gloss wheels.  Was tempted by the white with the black wheels though.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Hlywd said:

Nice.  I have just ordered my 245 in Black which obviously come with Black gloss wheels.  Was tempted by the white with the black wheels though.

White was not my first choice, but it grew on me - with all the black bits it looks great.

Only downside is that it is VERY hard to keep clean.. 

2 minutes ago, Jaco2k said:

White was not my first choice, but it grew on me - with all the black bits it looks great.

Only downside is that it is VERY hard to keep clean.. 

Yes, I have a white Tiguan currently so I know what you mean!   I find between washes this stuff is great.

http://www.slimsdetailing.co.uk/cleaning/waterless-wash/chemical-guys-eco-smart-ready-to-use-waterless-wash-and-wax.html

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Chelseacraig said:

I need wheels like that on mine ...... the more I look the more I like ...... anyone got any for sale

Might be able to do a 42 month rental deal, I don't intend to use the 19's my vRS 245 will come with but, its a PCP so, I'll need them back at some stage.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nidza said:

Aren't black.

Blacks are just for the chosen ones.

:D

Are you sure? The description says 'from the RS230? Look black to me:

5E0071499HA7-2.jpg

Edit: that's misleading! Here's the link to the black extremes:

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/Wheels/19´-wheel-set-XTREME-RS230-original-Skoda-Autoas

Thought they were cheap! :dry:

Edited by pist0nbr0ke
Correct info
  • Like 1

On 18/07/2017 at 12:34, pist0nbr0ke said:

Are you sure? The description says 'from the RS230? Look black to me:

5E0071499HA7-2.jpg

Edit: that's misleading! Here's the link to the black extremes:

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/Wheels/19´-wheel-set-XTREME-RS230-original-Skoda-Autoas

Thought they were cheap! :dry:

230 Extremes are Gloss black, they don't look very glossy to me

14 minutes ago, Trav804 said:

IMG_8125.thumb.JPG.f7ee2d819ffa82257107b61ca22ee43e.JPGIMG_8753.thumb.JPG.15d13e11d7a02dc905c9f6c6f282276e.JPGIMG_8625.thumb.JPG.ff8d92a102014131464b0e07bef14ffa.JPGmy 1st post on the forum.

i just choose the wrong colour, but love it, just not quick enough

Why the wrong colour? Which vrs model is it? 

• Like 2