Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Just ordered an Australian spec RS Combi in the Dark Grey Metallic.

It comes with Tech Pack so it'll be built on or after week 22 and delivered sometime in September.

Specs: Tech Pack

Glass roof

Bi-xenon lights

Red inserts and stitching. (Grey is NOT optional for Australian Market! Not happy)

Keyless entry/start etc

Sat Nav, HDD, Touch Screen etc standard in RS

Auto boot open/close

Basically it has everything except Leather Seats.

Quick question.

Anyone have photos of their RS and can confirm there is a light behind each door handle inside the car? Also, what color are the down lights above the centre console when you have the headlamps on?

It comes with Tech Pack so it'll be built on or after week 22 and delivered sometime in September.

Glass roof

Bi-xenon lights

Red inserts and stitching. (Grey is NOT optional for Australian Market! Not happy)

Keyless entry/start etc

Auto boot open/close

Quick question.

Anyone have photos of their RS and can confirm there is a light behind each door handle inside the car? Also, what color are the down lights above the centre console when you have the headlamps on?

I can confirm there is a little light behind each door handle, soft white glow really adds a nice touch.

As for the two led lights in the centre console that shine down onto the gear lever area, these are white too I believe, sorry not near the car so can't post any pics.

Glass roof

Bi-xenon lights

Keyless entry/start etc

Auto boot open/close

Quick question.

You've just ordered it!… its a combi… and you've got a possible build week as early as 22!

You don't only have the benefit of a great place to live but you must get special treatment from Skoda as well if it's being built that soon!

Knew I shouldn't have left after my one year work visa expired back in 1991… bugger!

Edited by Nookiebear

You've just ordered it!… its a combi… and you've got a possible build week as early as 22!

You don't only have the benefit of a great place to live but you must get special treatment from Skoda as well if it's being built that soon!

Knew I shouldn't have left after my one year work visa expired back in 1991… bugger!

One hopes I can call the factory when the order is ready to build and request... REQUEST the Grey Stitching/Grey seat inserts!!!

And I wanted something else... oh yeh, Green Brake Callipers!

Here are some details on Australian Sales:

September 2013: 281 sales

October 2013: 311 sales

November 2013: 332 sales

December 2013: 241 sales

January 2014: 220 sales

February 2014: 226 sales

March 2014: 280 sales

I got the car from Skoda in Leamington, i did not order it, it was in the showroom.

Well done sir, skipped straight past the queue, go on tell us all how its a TDI too, Yeah go ahead punk "MAKE MY DAY"

Edited by themanwithnoaim

go on tell us all how its a TDI too

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  

Sorry to everyone who is waiting, i just know i could not have waited that long and gone and bought something else, so it was lucky that i found this one for sale at the dealer.

Edited by Mark5290

I haven't seen many pictures of Denim Blue Octavias here, so here is my 3 months old 2,0 TDI Elegance estate:

It looks nice in Denim Blue, I saw a Denim Blue hatch on the road the other day and I thought the colour was very nice.

It goes well with the light interior.

Enjoy driving it :)

A very nice looking car. The sunroof and light leather transforms the interior. You picked many of the same options as me.

Yes, the sunlight coming in from the roof together with the light interior makes a very pleasant environment in the car. I am very happy with the light interior.

The New Octy, 1.6Tdi elegance estate, only options we added were park assist and ipod connection. Driven 1600 miles so fay and getting great mpg 55-60mpg on motorway and 50 in town. super chuffed :)

post-112154-0-56287800-1397843741_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Here's a couple of pics of my Metal Grey (F6F6) vRS TDI.

Ah, super - knew we did a good choice on F6F6 when ordering!

As no black package is available for Elegance, I did shiny rails to match windows (chrome stripe standard in Norway at least), but have the dealer fit black mirrors upon delivery.

• Like 1

Ah, super - knew we did a good choice on F6F6 when ordering!

As no black package is available for Elegance, I did shiny rails to match windows (chrome stripe standard in Norway at least), but have the dealer fit black mirrors upon delivery.

There's quite a few more pictures of Metal Grey here :happy: :

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/300095-metal-grey/page-6#entry3725127