Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

Picked up my 1.4 TSI DSG7 Elegance Combi today (ordered mid-December)

Extras: 18" Golus, Amundsen, sport suspension, sunset, removable towbar, bluetooth for phone, leather multi-function steering wheel with DSG paddles, bi-xenon with AFS and LED, power boot, ACC/FA, driving mode selection, foldable/heated mirrors, heated sprinklers (had to remove heated windscreen due to extensive delays), parking sensors front/rear, TPM

Looks good, congrats on getting your new car, I hope you enjoy driving it.

• Like 2

Finally its my turn to post a pic of my VRS tsi, just two for now as we are packing for a trip at the moment, all I can say is wow!! it was worth the wait, it can really get down the road in a hurry...

More later...

Very nice bud,

Which end of the country are you from?

Aside from the browns (which I havent seen anyone post pics of) all the skoda colours look bloody good! All these pics make me sad I still have months to go for my car.... :(

Very nice bud,

Which end of the country are you from?

I've met a new VRS estate around Galway over the last few weeks. There are 2 or 3 up there now. 1 In Mayo which the garage still owns.

• Like 1

Hi 

here my VRS tdi 

just fitted the black grill surround. looks much better

Hmmm... I'm not quite sure about that grill surround Beast something I can't quite put my finger on that I'm unsure about, possible.....  how it looks LOL 

You may wanna post a different photo

Edited by themanwithnoaim
  • Like 4

I like how you have parked in between two cars that are similar colour wise :)

Could be the first signs of OCD setting in, I used to scourer car parks looking for VW Bora's to park next to when I had a Mk1 Octy.

I'd like to say I've grown outta it but, I'm far worst and I've now got CDO cause OCD wasn't in the right Fn order

• Like 1

Due to pickup my Meteor Grey hatch in 2weeks (tsi) bit of a change from my current 5 series! Still seem to be struggling to find pictures of one in the flesh, has anyone else taken the plunge?

Due to pickup my Meteor Grey hatch in 2weeks (tsi) bit of a change from my current 5 series! Still seem to be struggling to find pictures of one in the flesh, has anyone else taken the plunge?

skoda-octavia-rs-vrs2-big.jpg

skoda-octavia-rs-sk20_5384a7f8053a8-big.

skoda-octavia-rs-sk41_5384a7f8b7355-big.

Lots of pics and whatnot here, http://club.caradisiac.com/octav-lele/skoda-octavia-rs-37267/photos.html

Edited by readerr0r
  • Like 2

post-111900-0-27262600-1399757178_thumb.jpg
post-111900-0-50725700-1399757205_thumb.jpg
post-111900-0-49172400-1399757254_thumb.jpg
post-111900-0-91570200-1399056046_thumb.jpg

Here's mine I love the colour.
  • Like 2

A couple of mine and another member as we compared cars and watched the stealth bombers arrive at Fairford yesterday.

post-109640-0-41450100-1402298871_thumb.jpg

post-109640-0-19929600-1402298883_thumb.jpg

post-109640-0-33226600-1402298965_thumb.jpg

• Like 2