Post your Mk3 Octavia photos!

At last, somebody to post a photo of the rough road package :) Can you please show some more? The first two photos are in the dealership it seems and it looks higher off the ground due to the transportation fittings. The third photo is actually normal and it doesn't seem higher than the standard?

BTW you should fit rear mud-flaps IMO, the estate looks somehow incomplete this way

• Like 1

The more photos I see of the new model the more I think - wheels look too skinny and ride height is way too high. The rear lights and the badges look cheap and I think my 2011 FL model looks like a better car! The new interior is a bit more upmarket but the seats let it down.

May just be me but maybe it's the Emperors new clothes. Maybe the new coupe will be better next year.

The more photos I see of the new model the more I think - wheels look too skinny and ride height is way too high. The rear lights and the badges look cheap and I think my 2011 FL model looks like a better car! The new interior is a bit more upmarket but the seats let it down.

May just be me but maybe it's the Emperors new clothes. Maybe the new coupe will be better next year.

To be fair ride height in all skoda are ridiculous, my mk2 was just the same as my mk3 before i lowered it. The mk3 doesnt compare to the mk2 in my opinion.

At last, somebody to post a photo of the rough road package :) Can you please show some more? The first two photos are in the dealership it seems and it looks higher off the ground due to the transportation fittings. The third photo is actually normal and it doesn't seem higher than the standard?

BTW you should fit rear mud-flaps IMO, the estate looks somehow incomplete this way

Hi, the two first are at the dealer but no transportation fittings. Only difference between the two first and the last photo is last photo has winter tyres. I wanted the mudflaps but the dealer didn't have it when we bought it, will be mounted.

If i remember correctly the Rough Road package on the MK3 only raise the car 1cm so the difference isn't that big. But all the covers under the car are real Nice to have when driving over rough surfaces and ice.

Don't have any more Pictures but can take some more during the holiday on some Snowy conditions:)

To be fair ride height in all skoda are ridiculous, my mk2 was just the same as my mk3 before i lowered it. The mk3 doesnt compare to the mk2 in my opinion.

Don't be daft - the ride height isn't ridiculous. It's a normal height for a medium sized family car, and is similar to the competition. Put them all in a row and the octavia won't be standing head and shoulders above the rest.

• Like 2

The third photo is actually normal and it doesn't seem higher than the standard?

If i remember correctly the Rough Road package on the MK3 only raise the car 1cm so the difference isn't that big.

The standard car has 140mm of ground clearance, the rough road package raises it to 155mm.

Don't be daft - the ride height isn't ridiculous. It's a normal height for a medium sized family car, and is similar to the competition. Put them all in a row and the octavia won't be standing head and shoulders above the rest.

The mk3 definitely does, when mines been sat to a mer c class or audi a3/a4 the octavia sits way higher. Same with the fabia vrs i had, sit it next to my mates polo gti again miles higher. For a vrs it ruins the sporty look, maybe not so for normal elegance models ect probably looks right.

This is mine. 2.0 TDI DSG, Stock Sport Suspension, 17" Denom Wheels, Black Pack.

DSC_0856.jpg

Citroen Club? Really  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I think he knew I was taking a picture of the car with him shot, and not him with the car in shot.

The kid is really smart then.  :rock:

My car is ready for delivery In just a little bit.

Elegance Trim, Sunset, Sportsuspension, 18 inch wheels, Platin Grey color, All leather, Canton ++++

I Think it looks good In Platin Grey. Looking forward to get it our on the road.

The room the pictures was taken In, is very small. Was not able to take pictures from a distance. In a few days I will  :)

Nire Sunset pack. Wanted to pick it but could not afford it.

My wifes 2014 Octavia 1.6d 4x4 Elegance With Bad Road package.

Very happy with the car.

Poor picture quality.

attachicon.gif IMAG0226.jpg

attachicon.gif IMAG0227Copy.jpg

attachicon.gif IMAG0239Copy.jpg

You needed the extra boot??? Really? With an Octavia?

Edited by Harkonnen

You needed the extra boot??? Really? With an Octavia?

It's odd isn't it, you never see roof boxes on small cars, where you'd think people would need the extra space.  Only see them on massive cars, in fact the bigger the car the more likely it is to have a roof box.....

We need the roof box for transporting skies, we drive alot with them to the mountain. I have it on my car aswell but take it of in the summer.I don't want the skies inside the car. We also have the dog in the trunk.

• Like 1

My wifes 2014 Octavia 1.6d 4x4 Elegance With Bad Road package.

Very happy with the car.

Poor picture quality.

attachicon.gifIMAG0226.jpg

attachicon.gifIMAG0227Copy.jpg

attachicon.gifIMAG0239Copy.jpg

Thanks for posting, as we have opted for the RRP on our 4x4 order and this is the first I've seen with the option confirmed as fitted.

Oh are the Velorum alloys standard in Norway with the 4x4 :wonder:

TP

Leather is already looking iffy in your drivers seat and its brand new!

Don't see the problem! Leaned my arm on the seat. I can inform that that the seat looked good shortly after. My last 6 cars have had leather-interior and leather is stretching. Thats normal!

FYI