Skoda fabia fuse locations

chapers

I've recently bought a Skoda fabia estate mk1 which is brilliant to drive but I have some warning lights come on and staying on, these being the engine light ABS and traction control lights. I've had it hooked up to a diagnostic machine and the engine light was the egr valve which apparently was checked and is fine, the ABS and traction control light weren't on at the time the engine light was on and I've since done my own diagnostic check and it's come up with the error code 00301 ABS return flow pump, But I've read through these pages and it would appear to be either a wiring issue or a blown fuse, The problem I'm now having is I can't seem to be able to find the fuse's to check them and the manual is next to useless so any help would be greatly appreciated.

As you look from the front of the car, they go 1-6 Left to Right for the main strip fuses, then there are some smaller fuses in another compartment to the right of No.6

Designations as per anewman's post here:

1. Alternator 175A
 2. Interior compartment 110A
 3. Power assisted steering 50A
 4. Glow plugs/secondary air pump 40A
 5. Radiator fan 40A
 6. ABS/TCS/ESP 40A
 7. ABS/TCS/ESP 25A
 8. Radiator fan 30A
 9. not assigned
 10. Onboard supply control unit 5A
 11. Air conditioning system 5A
 12. not assigned
 13. Automatic gearbox 5A
 14, 15, 16 not assigned.

I know the search thingy is a bit hit and miss for newbies, so i'll not cast judgement /critisise ,but try to help you to find stuff.

Fuse layout - http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/294383-the-mki-fabia-fuse-layout-post/

along with many other usefull bits of info PINNED  at the start of this forum . The fusepanel location is in the hand book. Not got one- lok on Skoda.co.uk in the downloads section .

• 2 years later...

Many thanks to everyone who has posted on this forum. This fault came up on my wife's car this morning. After searching the fault I found the solution here. Checked the fuse and it's broken. Many thanks to all who contribute here it's an invaluable resource.

Good news Guadette. :thumbup: Always good to hear of a cheap fix facilitated by the forum/internet.

Another way you could say thanks is maybe to buy a year's Freedom Membership, see link at the very top of the page.

That helps pay for the site and reduces reliance on advertising.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...