Well, after all of the "issues" involved with the order of my car... There has been an amicable agreement made between myself, the dealer and Skoda UK.

Part of this was a £150 goodwill gesture from Skoda UK (this wasnt policy, but purely based on the circumstances). So I've ordered front mudflaps (£45) and the rubber boot mat (£60)..... This leaves me with £45 which I can either stash and put towards something like brake pads, or order another accessory.

Any ideas? Im picking up the Candy White vRS estate on monday :D

Window blinds.

Did you order sunset privacy glass?

I have it on our MkII estate and the window blinds compliment the darker glass very well.

They also allow you to lower the rear windows (with the blinds still in place), so the kids are shaded even with the windows down...

service?

I got my first service for the sum of £23 having received a similar amount for a delivery delay.

(and that was after having mudflaps and a touch up pen - which is another possibility)

Boot bag to keep things like de-icer, a torch, HV Vest, foot pump or small compressor & a bottle of screen wash in. (£32).

Under the boot floor on top of the spare wheel is perfect for stuff like that.

Boot bag to keep things like de-icer, a torch, HV Vest, foot pump or small compressor & a bottle of screen wash in. (£32).

Off to order one on Monday (a Dec 25th present)...

Special place for that...... under drivers seat.

Well, after all of the "issues" involved with the order of my car... There has been an amicable agreement made between myself, the dealer and Skoda UK.

Part of this was a £150 goodwill gesture from Skoda UK (this wasnt policy, but purely based on the circumstances). So I've ordered front mudflaps (£45) and the rubber boot mat (£60)..... This leaves me with £45 which I can either stash and put towards something like brake pads, or order another accessory.

Any ideas? Im picking up the Candy White vRS estate on monday :D

What problems did you have if you don't mind me asking?