Roomster Scout

manni

I've ordered my Roomster Scout in 30th September. It was made in 48th week and I got message yesterday that my Roomster is now in Finland.

I ordered 105 hp version of 1.2 TSI with DSG transmission. Scout is highest rated version here in Finland and I also ordered bunch of options with it. Color is Miami Blue.

I'll continue with pictures as soon as I get the car :)

I don't have children, yet :)

Ok it's time to have... It's the ideal car for kids. You can fit at least two child seats, a wife, yourself, one stroller and one lightweight stroller, one jumbo size sack voyage, one big size sack voyage, two medium size sack voyages, one laptop bag with the laptop, and a few super market bags with food, a couple of water bottles, cell phones etc.

By the way I like the dirt on the scout. It's like a bride with her wedding dress.

Onnittelut uudelle autolle Manni! I had a 2008 1.6i Scout that I just recently changed to a 1.2 TSI Touran. I like the small engine even on a Touran, so on a Roomster it must feel perfect!

I got the car. It's wonderful. Here's some pics from today. (I know it's dirty)

2013-12-19+13.04.47.jpg

I have the silver interior too.  SWMBO's choice that I disagreed with at the time.  If you are reading this dearest you were absolutely right!! (I can say that with out any worry of her rising above her station 'cos I don't think she ever reads Briskoda). 

Yes the silver interior is fantastic, coupled with the panoramic sunroof it makes for a really light airy interior.  Another hidden advantage with Candy White is that it disguises all those little areas where there is bare paint eg on the A pillars.

I really like the front 'sports' seat, currently unavailable for Roomsters in Italy  :sweat:

You can only get them on Fabia vRS or Montecarlo models. They really seem to be more comfortable than standard ones.

• Like 1

They really seem to be more comfortable than standard ones.

Yeah. They provice much more support for you, especially if you are taller than average. They're part of Dynamic Pack for Roomster here, it includes sport front seats, better fabric for seats and leather details for steering wheel, gear stick and hand brake. Price with taxes is about 400 € here so I think it's perfectly reasonable.

I really like the front 'sports' seat, currently unavailable for Roomsters in Italy  :sweat:

You can only get them on Fabia vRS or Montecarlo models. They really seem to be more comfortable than standard ones.

Same as Greece...

Oh! And I like the new steering wheel... It rocks!!

Edited by stratosg

Same as Greece...

Oh! And I like the new steering wheel... It rocks!!

The steering wheel isn't standard. Three spoke leather steering wheel is standard for Scout here but I also ordered telephone controls for that. Standard steering wheel for Scout includes just radio controls.
  • Like 1

I like the bigger wheels supplied with the scout..... They fill out the wheel arches and looks nicer than the standard alloys that I've got on mine..... not that I'm complaining...I'm very happy with my Roomster....enjoy yours!!

Rob

Btw I'm now using just 15" alloys. Got set of 16" as stardard for Scout but they are for summer tires. I have winter tyres (Finnish Nokian Hakkapeliitta 8 tires with studs) with that 15" set.