Who's taking their MkII to Castle Combe in Spring?

Sparkly

the dunlops are awful, after how fast I got rid of mine straight away !

I have yellowstuff pads on now, most extream they do for "road legal" and I'm going for 4 of these ....

133296475534514_main_img.jpg

They look very similar to Goodyear's eagle F1 before they got replaced by the AS2 version.

Anyway back to question in hand,I would love to sign up but can't be shore when I will get my car and taking along a loaned citigo courtesy car might be concidered as taking liberties rather than grateful for the dealership advertising. Would be a funny story to look back on though.....

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

Just a note for any of you who missed out on Spring Action Day tickets.

There looks to be a decent interest from people on here in booking some of the quieter later sessions in the day as well.

For those who are already booked this will be extra track time, but it also means that anyone who missed out could book into these extra sessions and get the Combe experience.

4pm for example is looking like it will have a big Briskie contingent.

Anyone interested check out the Spring Action Day thread.  I for one will be booking some more time.

You will I guess need to book on the Clubstand only with Jason @ £12.00

The 15 minute slots are at an early bird price of £30.00 if you are booked to attend with an owners club, the sessions at 4pm and after are £25.00 :o

Would be awesome to see some more MkII Fabia's there, vRS/Monte/Sport owners you know you want to!

WrightCNC - We ALL want to see you bring the Citigo rental down :rofl:

• Like 1

yeah beside that ^^^^^^ all the other crashes too,,,, idiots turn up in theor old £500 RWD BMW's and think they can drive, then overtake on bends, out brake people like they are racing, (then crash) drive within a nats *******s of your car ect ect ect  not for me and my car ;) there is a reason why you cant get insurance to drive at castle coombe! :o (mostly)

why do I keep making random posts and can't remember :(

Anyway, some people forgt to even turn into bends. Or brake.

Huh, right............. :doh:

As the fella in the background says holy ****

• Like 1

So if one of those said idiots bought a Fabia would he then be safe......

Must admit i dont do these action days as it tends to be full of people who cant drive, or heavily tuned tunder Demo cars being used as track taxi's driving around the track like they have right of way!

Edited by vRSy

So if one of those said idiots bought a Fabia would he then be safe......

Must admit i dont do these action days as it tends to be full of people who cant drive, or heavily tuned tunder Demo cars being used as track taxi's driving around the track like they have right of way!

Everyone has to start somewhere, Sy  :)

I have to say, from what I've seen of the Combe videos, I'm glad I do Bedford  :)