Wind deflectors

Jordd

Anybody know how much Skoda charge for front and back wind deflectors? I'd order team heko ones but I want them today!! :-D

Also anybody got a photo with them on there monte?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you look at my build thread you will see them on my vRS, I'm sure it won't take too much imagining to translate that to a Monte.

Mine are Team Heko's and I bought them to cut down wind noise on the motorway, then I took them off because I wasn't sure of the benefit or the look and they can be a pain to clean.  They are now back on the car and I can confirm they cut down wind noise around the A-Pillar area, I noticed their absence when I took them off, looks are a personal preference and they are still an arse ache to clean.

No idea how much Skoda charge but I would suggest it will be a fair bit more than ebay Heko's

...build thread in my sig.

Not a Monte, but a Scout.  These are the Skoda ones, I think I paid about £30 for them in September 2011.  I'm a big fan of them, this is the fifth car on the trot I've had deflectors on.

WindDeflector_zps9806227b.jpg

Thanks for all the information guys, think I'll order the hekos then!!

I have hekos from my vrs that I am selling as I'm waiting on my octavia vrs coming,pm me if you want some pictures of them?

• Like 1

Thanks for all the information guys, think I'll order the hekos then!!

I have hekos from my vrs that I am selling as I'm waiting on my octavia vrs coming,pm me if you want some pictures of them?

I've just messaged you back mate :-)

+1, plenty on ebay, Heko ones are probably the best, ~£30 for a full set. As said, they are a simple push fit but you'll need to wind the windows up and down a few times to bed them in so that the auto open safety feature doesn't cut in prematurely.

OP I bought my set for the MkI from Towequipe on ebay, delivered in three days IIRC as they are a UK seller. Even Skoda might take a few days to get OEM ones in as they aren't an off the shelf item.

As above easy to fit. The worst part is 'training' the electric windows.

I put a little bit of insulation tape on the inside of the clips to stop them scratching the window.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

+1, plenty on ebay, Heko ones are probably the best, ~£30 for a full set. As said, they are a simple push fit but you'll need to wind the windows up and down a few times to bed them in so that the auto open safety feature doesn't cut in prematurely.

OP I bought my set for the MkI from Towequipe on ebay, delivered in three days IIRC as they are a UK seller. Even Skoda might take a few days to get OEM ones in as they aren't an off the shelf item.

+1 on Towequipe. Got mine for for the vRS and a set for my Dad's Fabia2 estate.

• Like 1

I got them to stop the rain, or in fact any water sat anywhere on the car, from finding it's way in through the window when I was smoking in the car... they work very well but I've given up smoking since then.

Heko are a good choice.

Edited by MattGreen