Matty's Orange Fabia Sport MKII 1.9TDi (vRS...:))

Slotty

Asked Awesome GTI and they adivsed that Unfortunatley the Seat LCR top mounts will not fit my Fabia... :think:

I do feel like a retard asking all of those questions but I just wnat to be 100% sure and not waste my money.

• Like 2

Asked Awesome GTI and they adivsed that Unfortunatley the Seat LCR top mounts will not fit my Fabia... :think:

I do feel like a retard asking all of those questions but I just wnat to be 100% sure and not waste my money.

Mate, you are asking questions that a lot of people want the answers to but either can't be assed or are two embarassed to do so.  Keep posting, good work.

• Like 3

That is super odd since AwesomeGTi is the one who I bought them from. Did you talk to Mike? This is what he told me:

They are actually the same as the Mk4 Golf Platform so you could either use Normal Mk4 Mounts or Seat Leon Cupra R Mounts (these are a little stiffer and last a little longer) 

• Like 1

Thanks 32...!

Didn't talk to Mike @ Awesome but will speak to him once I get paid at the end of this month as I have already spent this months car allowance (given to me and approved by my Wife) on the Weitec Coilovers... :happy:

Next month I'm planning to spend my money on the new PowerFlex or SuperPro bushes :rofl:

I'm really greatful for all answers and advice you giving me guys...!!! 

• Like 1

I can imagine it would depend if the person you got hold of on the phone looked at the wrong generation Seat Leon Cupra R, not the Mk1

Possible...I didn't actually call them, I used their little online chat tool they have on their website.

Trying to gather as much info as possible and what bushes and things to but so when I get paid I can go crazy and buy this stuff...

I'm allowed to spend up to £200.00 a month on my orange beast and that's been approved by SWMBO... :whew:

• Like 1

Little Update...just purchased the SuperPro Dogbone Bush from Rob @ W8 and awaiting delivery. Mine is at presto bad state and needs replacing...

Only 11 days left til my payday and wondering what should I buy next...set of new suspension bushes or H&R Anti Roll Bar...

Decisions, Decisons...;)

• Like 1

But you have an over £26,000 worth of the car so I think I'm more Jealous...!!!!!! We were thorn between ordering a brand new Octavia VRS/Yeti and keeping the Fabia for my Wife or Keeping the Fabia and Ordering Brand new CitiGo...And as we don't have the kids yet we decided to keep the Fabia but under one condition...

I can spend a £200.00 a month on the Orange Beast... :rofl:

• Like 2

Pretty sure it will fit my Fabia too...?

I guess I can add this to my Mod list and fit it along with the H&R RARB...;)

How much roughly is it and where did you get that from

Matty

Second hand around £50-£60. You're welcome to try mine for size before you buy one. May need a bit of modding of the vacuum box support like mine.

There is also a set of 312mm calipers and carriers for sale at a good price too. They look great behind the Kentaur alloys

P1020617.jpg

• Like 1

Second hand around £50-£60. You're welcome to try mine for size before you buy one. May need a bit of modding of the vacuum box support like mine.

There is also a set of 312mm calipers and carriers for sale at a good price too. They look great behind the Kentaur alloys

P1020617.jpg

That looks really nice and thanks for the Try b4 I buy offer...:)

Re the 312mm I might be able to get a nice set from one of my good mates from MK1 Octy for around £100.00 which is a good price init...? ;)

• Like 1

That looks really nice and thanks for the Try b4 I buy offer... :)

Re the 312mm I might be able to get a nice set from one of my good mates from MK1 Octy for around £100.00 which is a good price init...? ;)

Snap their arm off for that price!!!

Will be nice to have a chat about all mods you have on your car as mine and yours are almost the same :thumbup:

Anytime, it was a bit cold the other night at the pub to stnad around chatting for too long. All info is in my build thread (aside from the RCD310 DAB install)

Snap their arm off for that price!!!

Anytime, it was a bit cold the other night at the pub to stnad around chatting for too long. All info is in my build thread (aside from the RCD310 DAB install)

It's is actually someone you know well... :)

But can't tell until I buy the kit...Thanks for the linky, will check this out very soon... ;)

• Like 1

Just spent over 30 mins reading your thread even tho i've seen your Roomie at the Gaydon Meet last year and loved it I must say your Roomster Looks Amazing...!!! Honestly...!!

I have purchased exactly the same set of Weitec Coilovers for my Fabia and will be fitting these to my Car in May this year...The only problem is that as mine are Second hand I don't have the manual on hot to fit it and wondered if you still have yours...?? :happy:

• Like 1