Matty's Orange Fabia Sport MKII 1.9TDi (vRS...:))

Slotty

Car looked and went well at the weekend. And it's an awesome colour. Just take care of your helmet. Never ever drop it ! Twice !

Thank you Peter...! I promise I won't drop it again. After second drop I decided it's the best to leave the helmet in the car when cooling down...;)

Right have a look at my project thread and you'll see it's just trim and rear sears with spare wheel and tools! I've also removed passenger seat now, take an engine cover off if it's not got air filter too! Half a tank of fuel or less and you're sorted unless you're pushing the boat out and get a bucket seat!

• Like 1

Don't take too much weight out of the rear as it'll make it twitchy, especially in the wet.

Getting weight out of the front gives far more benefit in a front wheel drive diesel.

Unfortunately it's also a lot harder.

• Like 2

Don't take too much weight out of the rear as it'll make it twitchy, especially in the wet.

Getting weight out of the front gives far more benefit in a front wheel drive diesel.

Unfortunately it's also a lot harder.

I won't...:) apart from the Spare wheel and tool kit I have. At the end of the day this is my daily car...well, for now...;)

• 2 weeks later...

Not yet...We had to stop as we found out that one part was missing and it was safer to leave my drums and we re scheduled this...The rear brakes will be fitted within a month if everything goes well...:)

the brakes will be fitted...Watch this space...:) Taylor knows what's he's doing and we learnt something yesterday which will make it easy when we ready to fit the brakes... :sun:

I've got some from Blyton but I need to sort out the You Tube account to upload it here unless there is other way of doing it...?

Two BlackVues I currently have performed well...!!

I thought you were very brave starting to do work on the brakes two days before How Fast.

Good to hear it's been put on temporary hold and the car is still fine to use tomorrow.

• Like 2

We're really carefull when we removed the drums and when we found out that something is missing we just had to put everything back together and bleed the brakes. We finished just after 10.00pm...;)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...