Get your beads out

Sparkly

001_zpslmfb7uyl.jpg

002_zpsykuqzavo.jpg[/u

[url=http://s143.photobucket.com/user/pee_sxi/media/003_zpsx4getiqp.jpg.html]003_zpsx4getiqp.jpgRL]

still beading well from the two coats of obsession show wax and after last weeks wash i gave the car a wipe down with obsession wax quick detailer.

Looking good mate! Love the golf!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great pics buddy. The Simoniz is doing a belting job there, as well as the BSD which is a must for many peoples detailing bag!

Nice one Nick!

Thanks. I don't think Simoniz still make it which is a shame as it was cheap and seems to work well.
  • Like 2

Wardy is asking a question?? Asking what product someone has used is not against forum rules.

What you did, as you continually do and have done again, is have a go at people for not stating what products they are using as you don't agree with it. And here we are again, continuing to try and antagonise the situation.

The "Thread Police" have a difficult job on here buddy. It's pretty thankless. Maybe worth laying off them with the slightly derogatory names.

• Like 4

Used UAS iron remover, Bilt Hamber double speed wax and some Auto Glym lifeshine Carbon shield. Happy with the beading today.

48E48A7B-D6AD-45F7-B879-DB0863C51C4E_5.j

B760084E-0A01-4A21-8740-49EAEFE77E04_4.j

Great results Richard. :rock:

I used BH double speed on the white Merc AMG a couple of weeks ago!

The guy at work is still raving about the beading and water behaviour - very impressive indeed  :thumbup: