Get your beads out

Sparkly

Move to bradford mate. Never bloody stops here lol!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Haha far to cold for me up north mate, I was recently with my brother who lives in Stockport and that dine it for me, miserable weather most the time. Can't hack it lol

• Like 1

Haha far to cold for me up north mate, I was recently with my brother who lives in Stockport and that dine it for me, miserable weather most the time. Can't hack it lol

Your not wrong. It's baltic up here at the moment. Can't stand the cold myself. Keep badgering the missus about moving abroad but getting no where fast haha.

• Like 2

Move to bradford mate. Never bloody stops here lol!

Nice beads Karl.  :rock:  I havent managed to gets pics on the AP Evolve as yet (dark as i leave and dark when i get home; but i must admit its been a pleasure using the Exeo this week.

The car looks very clean still and the beading is superb.... highly recommended. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Nice beads Karl. :rock: I havent managed to gets pics on the AP Evolve as yet (dark as i leave and dark when i get home; but i must admit its been a pleasure using the Exeo this week.

The car looks very clean still and the beading is superb.... highly recommended. [emoji106]

Sounds like a great wax from your review! Look forward to the beading pics!

Dark mornings and dark nights I hate! Roll on summer. I miss my late evening details after work with an ice cold beer!

• Like 1

Not being able to clean the cars at moment, having withdrawal symptoms.

So in my photo stream I found this one of my MK2 Octy, Mmmm you can just make out the black magic flecks.

9f76530439d0499991c0c2f5343667e7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 4

So in my photo stream I found this one of my MK2 Octy, Mmmm you can just make out the black magic flecks. 9f76530439d0499991c0c2f5343667e7.jpg

wow looks like murcury !
  • Like 1

So in my photo stream I found this one of my MK2 Octy, Mmmm you can just make out the black magic flecks.

Absolutely lovely beads and photo there Aldo :)

• Like 1

Looks class mate!!!

• Like 2

Looking good Aldo!

• Like 2

Couple of frozen beads in there somewhere!! 9d6a42e859b9092c8711e49b4af10b54.jpgd5f02a0fa24aee48b2dcc9acaeda5bc4.jpg

Very nice Karl - similar situation on the Exeo this morning..... slightly frozen beads;

looked great under the security light - but alas - in a rush for work....so no pics!

• Like 1