December orders club! pull up a chair, we could be here a while

New Excuse - Parts Shortage!

Have decided to stick with it rather than pay the cancellation fee!

That is not a new excuse, they used that in autumn 2013 to remove the radar necessary for the FA & ACC which were standard on the Elegance

Edited by themanwithnoaim

New Excuse - Parts Shortage!

Have decided to stick with it rather than pay the cancellation fee!

Interesting, I wonder which part /s they are short of, looking at your spec you would have thought they would have all the bits, maybe they are short of cows for your leather seats :rofl: 

That is not a new excuse, they used that in autumn 2013 to remove the radar necessary for the FA & ACC which were standard on the Elegance

New for me! didn't think my spec was that complex!

Spoke to my dealer on Saturday and mine is in Germany apparently

I'm in Germany today perhaps I could drive it back for you! :rofl:

So almost 5 months down the line (in 2 days) still no build week allocated... Will it ever arrive?

You have the patience of a saint! It's just a joke that they can go 5 months without giving you a build week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my Candy white VRS TDi hatch has arrived yesterday at Lightcliffe in Warrington.

Ordered on 23rd December so 21 weeks to the day from signing on the dotted line to delivery at dealers !!

Only extras are cruise and spare wheel kit.

Just got to arrange pick up now !!

Lee

Haha I'd get it quicker than skoda can manage

Well given my flight delays last week driving would have been quicker and comfortable!

I am still waiting for a confirmed build week although indication from SUK was that this will be next week. Is anyone still waiting for a build date from December?

I still haven't got a build week. I ordered 16th December. vRS TDi estate.

I ordered in November, but the order was only confirmed on the system in mid Dec, I have a provisional build week of 23, fingers crossed!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wonder if you are the last of the November order club ?

I was starting to think I was the last of the December club left as it had gone quiet on here. Most people seemed to be getting BW 20. I reckon they are the last bulk of the MY14 before they moved over to MY15 unless anyone has a BW of 21/22?

Ordered 14th December, vRS TDi Candy White estate with a fair few extras. Appeared on the system for a week back in late April, then disappeared due to the MY2015 changeover, and reappeared about two weeks ago with unconfirmed BW23 (whoopee… I get the steering wheel that looks like someone dropped it on the floor).

SUK said they can't confirm until the week before, but that it's likely to remain unchanged (won't hold my breath though).

We shall see...

Ordered 1.4 TSI DSG7 Elegance Combi early December. It's now ready for collection, but for (company car) tax reasons I will wait untill Monday June 2. 

I am still waiting for a confirmed build week although indication from SUK was that this will be next week. Is anyone still waiting for a build date from December?

Hi Steveyb79,

I ordered on Dec 28th, got told by the dealer that I would have the car between wk 18 and 20, (this was done in good faith by the dealer have to say they have been good at letting me know that they know nothing!) Got told BW35 a couple of weeks ago! after reading a comment by someone on here I emailed the dealer saying that I wasn't particularly happy with this as I had driving holidays booked and I had heard SUK were lending cars out to people with long waiting times. He chased it up for me as it said 18 to 20wks on the paperwork I signed and yesterday a shiny new Elegance estate rocked up for us to use until I get my VRS! Try asking your dealer if he can chase this for you too.

Hi Steveyb79,

I ordered on Dec 28th, got told by the dealer that I would have the car between wk 18 and 20, (this was done in good faith by the dealer have to say they have been good at letting me know that they know nothing!) Got told BW35 a couple of weeks ago! after reading a comment by someone on here I emailed the dealer saying that I wasn't particularly happy with this as I had driving holidays booked and I had heard SUK were lending cars out to people with long waiting times. He chased it up for me as it said 18 to 20wks on the paperwork I signed and yesterday a shiny new Elegance estate rocked up for us to use until I get my VRS! Try asking your dealer if he can chase this for you too.

Yep, Skoda UK in conjuction with my dealer has sourced me a temporary replacement (Rapid Sportback) until my new car finally arrives. I am lead to believe they are obliged to do this for all orders over 20 weeks wait and no confirmed build date.

Wonder if you are the last of the November order club ?

It certainly has been a long old time since I walked into the Dealers to place the order, November 16th.. but as they were a "New" Skoda dealer their allocation was from 1st Dec onwards, and the order was confirmed onto the Skoda system mid December..

I have a provisional build week of 23 now, fingers crossed, so I should have my shiny new Octavia VRS TDI DSG Estate sometime by the end of June..

Just got an call from my skoda dealer and my car will be ready for pickup on friday or monday/tuesday.

Ordered on 17dec

Quite happy now actually!

Black VRS Estate