How Fast are Briskoda 2014 - Saturday August 16th

PastyBoy

• 4 weeks later...

Gutted about this, not only am I inbetween track worthy cars (which i could possibly have sorted in time) but I have been landed with mid month international travel by work meaning I won't be around for this.

I've called up and cancelled.

My spot on the 10 am session is sadly now going free.

Gutted about this, not only am I inbetween track worthy cars (which i could possibly have sorted in time) but I have been landed with mid month international travel by work meaning I won't be around for this.

I've called up and cancelled.

My spot on the 10 am session is sadly now going free.

:(

• Like 1

Oh dear Mark, I was looking forward to seeing how the Golf compared to your green machine.  I will have to wait until you have another car (and to see if mine is ready for track)

• Like 1

Just received confirmation email off MSV, thanking me for my payment.  Looks like I will have to attend the How Fast on the 16th August  :thumbup:

See you there, catch me if you can  :o

• Like 2

Get the citigo back for one day only :notme:

Its currently my daily anyway haha.

Just not overly keen on taking it out on track, if it goes pete tong then its very very expensive for me, and id need to get new tyres and other bits, which is a bit much considering i have the VRS still.

Its currently my daily anyway haha.

Just not overly keen on taking it out on track, if it goes pete tong then its very very expensive for me, and id need to get new tyres and other bits, which is a bit much considering i have the VRS still.

Any progress on the vRS?

Unfortunately i can't attend this now, so there is a spot up for grabs if anyone is interested. I was really looking forward to my first track experience too.

Nabbed the spot :)

Booked on for 10am

• Like 2