FL Orders log results

merseadog

Order mine 30th March. Email from dealer yesterday said it was built and at the port in Germany, should be with me in 2-3 weeks.

Did you order a completely stock car.

My dealer informed me that they have many stock vehicles on order and virtually all are sold by the time they are built.

Did you order a completely stock car.

My dealer informed me that they have many stock vehicles on order and virtually all are sold by the time they are built.

No. Ordered 2ltr Outdoor SE with quite a few extras. Will be well happy if it is just another 2 weeks. Was quoted at least 12 when I ordered it.

OK that's about right for us, ordered 21/4 with build week 22 (this coming week) so we should see it around end June.

OK that's about right for us, ordered 21/4 with build week 22 (this coming week) so we should see it around end June.

This makes me feel depressed. I ordered 16/2 with build week 22.

Colin

Latest update for 16/2 order (2.0 110 SE, no extras) is estimated week 26 build (from est. week 23 last week).

Pretty sure the dealers are just sticking pins in the calendar at this point :o

Latest update for 16/2 order (2.0 110 SE, no extras) is estimated week 26 build (from est. week 23 last week).

Pretty sure the dealers are just sticking pins in the calendar at this point :o

I think the dealers get their dates from SUK.

Not as bad as me I ordered 1/2 and I'm build week 23

I wonder if they have sort sort of big lottery ball machine running in Kvasiny every monday morning with the PA system saying "and this weeks lucky people are ......"

• Like 1

Collected my 1.2 SE DSG urban Yeti last Friday, it had been at Simpsons Preston for three weeks (ordered 17th Feb) but I didn't want to park it at Manchester airport for 14 days. So far I've not had chance to drive it much.

I can see some peps have very short deliveries. Skoda dealerships have certain models on order all the time for their general sales, which will have been ordered many weeks prior to the customer saying that just what I want. When someones specification matches then they get that car. A bit of a gamble for the dealer but they must get to know the trend specifications. My dealer has 2 unregistered FL's sitting in their yard which obviously do not match what customers want. If someone came in with their precise specification, delivery would purely be registartion time.

This is why we sellected a specification that had to be built to order knowing it could not have come from a storage yard somewhere.

Jan 9th ordered 140 manual outdoor elegance in silver,spare,towbar prep ,front sensors,led rears, 20 weeks and still waiting,quoted 12/14 weeks when order placed....I am tempted to tell them to park in a shady spot where the sun never shines,but swmbo says we've waited so long what's another month

Jan 9th ordered 140 manual outdoor elegance in silver,spare,towbar prep ,front sensors,led rears, 20 weeks and still waiting,quoted 12/14 weeks when order placed....I am tempted to tell them to park in a shady spot where the sun never shines,but swmbo says we've waited so long what's another month

ouch!!! Edited by Darren09

Got a phone call this morning,Car arrived at dealership on transporter,be ready by next Tuesday,

Fine here thanks S76.  bit of cloud this morning brightened up & now warm.

Car expected about middle June, or before....

Getting a bit excited now, cant wait.

Had call from dealer build week 23 confirmed now so should be built next week hopefully it wont take too long to get to the dealer its been a long wait since the 1st of feb.  

Had call from dealer build week 23 confirmed now so should be built next week hopefully it wont take too long to get to the dealer its been a long wait since the 1st of feb.  

something amiss there...

Just ordered Yeti Outdoor 2.0CR TDi 2wd in Lazer White.

This will be our third since 2010, delivery late July I've been told.

Lazer white? Is this another new colour?

Fred