Show us ur Monte

Sixty7

Had mine for 3 weeks now, enjoying it so far.

Thinking of doing some subtle mods but not sure what yet.

Will be heading to Ace cafe next week for VAG night.

Your monte is looking sweet but IMO keep your mods subtle as i say "less is more". Have you a polo aswell.

Glad to hear you have got it at last. Might see its twin on the road.

Enjoy

Andy

FINALLY GOT MY CAR TODAY!  :rofl:

Starting a project thread but here's two photos from today just after getting it home, which do it so much more justice than the ones at the dealer.

692ofn.jpg

1osk6x.jpg

Car drives a treat, really surprised how quiet it is and how powerful it is! Loosened up a little but can tell it'll keep on easing in for a few thousand miles. Had a massive grin the whole way back (Nothing to do with the fact I was following/leading my dad back in the green car ;) )

Happy happy happy!

• Like 1

More and more Monte's on the road :rofl:

They're like belly buttons, everyone's got one.

When I got mine last May there was hardly any about, now I seem to see loads, still haven't seen many estates on the road though.

• Like 1

Seeing all these pics of monte's i'm starting to think the estate look's best. IMO

The black Monte estates look the best although Garpat's red estate looks good with his vinyl wrapped roof and rear spoiler.

The estate loses some of the look with not having a contrasting roof like the hatch, but then again, I'm probably a bit biased.

I have had a Fabia II hatch before (08 plate 1.4 petrol) and really like the estate, mostly because i can get my bike in the boot with the wheels out without folding the seats!

I like the all black and the black / white ones best, maybe i'll have my roof wrapped black or something on mine!?

Oooh any pics.?

Yeah but didn't like to spam this thread with them :)

• Like 1

Crikey, there's some very clean cars on here! Anyway, here's my black 1.6TDi Monte Estate to add to the collection, that I picked up before Christmas. (Working at an Agricultural College it's a bit pointless keeping it washed at this time of year!)

And, to carry on the discussion from about page 3 of this thread, another Boardman Comp (29er) to go with it as well!

FabiaMonteCarlo_zpsc8ce5650.jpg

• Like 1

Guest garpat32

have this in my monte now,, aswell as cruise,,, Big thanks to Eddie NL for his help..

So that's a vrs wheel fitted to a Monte. And options enabled in vcds?