Show us ur Monte

Sixty7

Had them refurbished by a company called Topmarques in Fenton Stoke on Trent , took the car in about 8-30 picked it up at 5-00 same day , they took off wheels , tyres etc , all replaced and balanced for £269 all in , am very pleased with them , makes the Monty look so much better , i.m.o.

Had them refurbished by a company called Topmarques in Fenton Stoke on Trent , took the car in about 8-30 picked it up at 5-00 same day , they took off wheels , tyres etc , all replaced and balanced for £269 all in , am very pleased with them , makes the Monty look so much better , i.m.o.

Did you buy the wheels from a Brisky member or found them elsewhere...? I know these are very rare in the UK. I bought mine in Germany and got them delivered to the UK.

Did you buy the wheels from a Brisky member or found them elsewhere...? I know these are very rare in the UK. I bought mine in Germany and got them delivered to the UK.

He's got a Monte, Trinity is the standard alloy ;)

AirLift front struts and Friestone rear bags run by AirLift Autopilot V2 :)

Yeah, sounds amazing! I'll have to try get a vid of it. Custom built by Darkside Developments and it rasps like a petrol :D

Any more info on this? Tried to have a quick search but cant find any air ride 'kits' for the Fabia. Did you have to do much structural work to get them to fit? 

Love the wheels as well! That colour combo works so well.

If you don't mind me asking...how much did the whole air ride set up cost?

Cheers

• Like 1

There aren't any outright kits for them, it's running mk4 golf front air lift struts with our own custom top mount plate to fit Polo/Fabia platform vehicles. 

Nope, the top mount requires drilling for the new top mount studs and I chassis notched the offside leg to get it to sit as low as possible but that's it.

The rear is running a Firestone bag again with our own custom mounts :)

The kit is £2,250 for the AirLift V2 management but we've got loads of other management options available with tanks and compressors to suit any needs!

http://www.onlychargeddubs.co.uk/fabia-mk2-5j/

Give me a shout - [email protected] and I can explain a little more about the options available etc :)

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bought it yesterday, unfortunately it's the mrs car not mine :( Needs a good detail but luckily the picture doesn't show to much dirt :)

DSC_0001_zpsccb3c415.jpg

DSC_0002_zps6288f526.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsdcc6047b.jpg

DSC_0005_zps3e1fd220.jpg

DSC_0006_zps14e2dfb1.jpg

DSC_0010_zps23967fce.jpg

Dirt u wanna see ours it's not been washed for about 3 weeks...lol wheels are a matt black and the bodywork has dirty water lines running down the doors....lol

Lol it needs a good detail, has minor swirls and some bad contaminets on the body. Just need a free weekend to give it a good going over :)

The wheels have been removed, cleaned and sealed yesterday though :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Edited by Phillips

Dirt u wanna see ours it's not been washed for about 3 weeks...lol wheels are a matt black and the bodywork has dirty water lines running down the doors....lol

On that topic, I drove mine for 3 hours in straight rain at about 75mph from north wales and when the car finally dried, the different patterned streaks down the side were unreal! Maybe it's just me!

• Like 1

Picked it up 2 days before Christmas. Washed yesterday, topped with Carlack68. Looking closely there are a few light swirls in the paint. I'll dig out the porter cable when I get some free time.

de79298ba02b137d9f9543d5138076fc_1024x57

051e4f39149b00d1f40567a86fc3a70c_1024x57

4295c71c40f6ab5c9deada7f260647d7_1024x57

38a38b4556fbb69e7a46b1c8163e202c_1024x57

Edited by JimboVRS
  • Like 3