Show us ur Monte

Sixty7

So that's a vrs wheel fitted to a Monte. And options enabled in vcds?

Its a wheel out of a MK3 octavia VRS,,  there where some changes made in Vcds,, also needed some new cables installed one for power and one in the Lin,, 

All the functions work on the wheel,, I also had the stalks changed as the maxi-dot is now controlled via the wheel..

Its a wheel out of a MK3 octavia VRS,,  there where some changes made in Vcds,, also needed some new cables installed one for power and one in the Lin,, 

All the functions work on the wheel,, I also had the stalks changed as the maxi-dot is now controlled via the wheel..

Can I ask where you sourced the Steering Wheel from and how much it was, did Eddie-NL fit this as well as the cruise control? Do you mean that you changed the Right-Hand stalk as well?

I've a Tech so have the full Maxidot display but the thought of a proper multifunction Steering Wheel and Cruise Control is very appealing! 

For cruise you will need

1:VW POLO INDICATOR WIPER CRUISE SWITCH 6Q0953513AL9B9 ( takes away the maxi-dot controlls from the stalk)

2:http://www.kufatec.de/shop/en/Volkswagen/Polo-6R/Cruise-Control-Harness-VW-Polo-6R?info=4193

3:someone to fit and code.. ( and a good few hours..)

Steering wheel..

1:new buttons Make sure they are the correct ones,, Eddie NL can get these... ( you maybe able to add them to your current wheel)

2:Multifunction Airbag Wiring Loom

3:2 new wires one to power and one to the Lin..

It took the whole of friday to install both,, but i`m really pleased,,, finishs the car off..

Drop Eddie NL a message he maybe able to help you out,,,

• Like 1

First substantial drive in the Monte this morning, 50 miles in total to Hinckley and back along the A444 saw this from a brimmed tank lastnight. :)

2q1rjme.jpg

Yeah, that'll do me. And I wasn't even on an eco-drive... Damn lorries and tractors always in the way! :rofl: Overtakes like a stabbed rat!

Also... Anyone elses maxidot say "mi" instead of "miles"?  :wonder:

Edited by iSamage

Heres mine, Took half the day off work to clean and polish it all ready for a long weekend away in the lakes this weekend

pictures took using a GoPro Hero 3

GOPR0088.jpg

GOPR0089.jpg

GOPR0091.jpg

Dan

Edited by Dan.Poulter
  • Like 1

Is that a standard monte steering wheel then?

Cant remember the chrome bits on the one i drove, thats all aha.

Just breaks up all the black doesnt it

That's wot I thought when I saw my uncles red monte with the grey onyx seats, because when u have black headlining, black door panels, black dashboard, black carpets and then black n grey seats it's a bit on the gloomy side hence why we went with the red onyx seats as it breaks up the gloominess a treat.....

• Like 1

FINALLY GOT MY CAR TODAY!  :rofl:

Starting a project thread but here's two photos from today just after getting it home, which do it so much more justice than the ones at the dealer.

692ofn.jpg

1osk6x.jpg

Car drives a treat, really surprised how quiet it is and how powerful it is! Loosened up a little but can tell it'll keep on easing in for a few thousand miles. Had a massive grin the whole way back (Nothing to do with the fact I was following/leading my dad back in the green car ;) )

Happy happy happy!

These black estates look so good!! :happy:

Is that a tech? Looks like it from the aerial, yellow on a tech is pretty unusual, seen lots of standard Monte in yellow. Would have liked the yellow tech myself

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk