Show us ur Monte

Sixty7

Is that a tech? Looks like it from the aerial, yellow on a tech is pretty unusual, seen lots of standard Monte in yellow. Would have liked the yellow tech myselfSent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Defo not a Tech as they only come in Red, White and Black.

Either he's had it sprayed yellow, highly unlikely, or, more than likely, it's got the Amundsen HU.

• Like 1

Does anyone have the part numbers for the Front and Rear new style Skoda badges? And the alloy ones also?

Gonna get these ordered if anyone can help, cheers. 

Does anyone have the part numbers for the Front and Rear new style Skoda badges? And the alloy ones also?

Gonna get these ordered if anyone can help, cheers. 

There's a topic regarding this somewhere in this section, i'll see if I can find that link to PM you

I'm not usually a fan of yellow cars but AdamJMK's Monte does look 'bang tidy'.

I've never gone for a yellow car in my entire life and wouldn't even entertain the idea before this car, saw the non Monte Fabia and it was "too" yellow, it really needs all the black detailing to work, is amazing how much it turns heads too lol

No, just do the upper grille instead like the Geneva show car, the red wing mirrors remind me of someone with big, sticky out ears.

Any chance you could weave your magic and show a pic of yours with the grille done, please!

Guest garpat32

I bought some ready primed wing mirror covers and painted them mate, I'm defo NOT doing the grill. :rofl:

Just a quick post before I go for a long weekend in Norfolk and more importantly an exterior detail and seal that I won on-line from Kidman's Paint & Detail who are based in Norwich and come highly recommended.

I'm going to get them to do some other bit's and pieces whilst it's in their capable hands ;)

th_IMAG0149v2.jpg

• Like 1

Just a quick post before I go for a long weekend in Norfolk and more importantly an exterior detail and seal that I won on-line from Kidman's Paint & Detail who are based in Norwich and come highly recommended.

I'm going to get them to do some other bit's and pieces whilst it's in their capable hands ;)

th_IMAG0149v2.jpg

External Detail and Seal, Rear Drums Painted Black, Briskoda Number Plate Carriers, Pressed Metal Number Plates and Osram Night Breaker Unlimited Bulbs fitted.

Prior to visiting the detailers (Kidman's Paint & Detail) I also got the beam settings checked and they were at the lower level for an MOT pass so I had them raised thanks to Stuart Wright Transport.

Really pleased with the results, thank you Gareth at Kidman's Paint and Detail :)

th_AttheDetailers15032014.jpg

th_ThefinishedArticle15032014.jpg

th_TheFinishedArticle215032014.jpg

Edited by Prykey
  • Like 3

External Detail and Seal, Rear Drums Painted Black, Briskoda Number Plate Carriers, Pressed Metal Number Plates and Osram Night Breaker Unlimited Bulbs fitted.

Prior to visiting the detailers (Kidman's Paint & Detail) I also got the beam settings checked and they were at the lower level for an MOT pass so I had them raised thanks to Stuart Wright Transport.

Really pleased with the results, thank you Gareth at Kidman's Paint and Detail :)

th_AttheDetailers15032014.jpg

th_ThefinishedArticle15032014.jpg

th_TheFinishedArticle215032014.jpg

Not a problem John  ;)

Edited by Kidders
  • Like 1