Richard's mk1 Fabia thread. (Yes, I have a mk1 Fabia problem...)

BossFox

Richard can I just remind you that there is a black barge in the car park heading your way at some point this week as well :rofl: :S

Are you in on Wednesday for collection?

Can I have all my keys back? :D

• Like 1

No he's got that already and it's a grey kind of colour :)

Richards almost done the range now. To be fair, it's going to be driven by someone else but he's done the leg work on it, Black Edition Superb - GANGSTAR  :giggle: 

Just the Octy to go now, won't ever happen though, especially with the addition of the Luxo Bargo 4 ringed beast  :no: 

• Like 3

Richards almost done the range now. To be fair, it's going to be driven by someone else but he's done the leg work on it, Black Edition Superb - GANGSTAR :giggle:

Just the Octy to go now, won't ever happen though, especially with the addition of the Luxo Bargo 4 ringed beast :no:

He will get an Octy probably as a donor for a Yeti engine

Ahh but whose is the one in Epping Richard? A relative maybe... I must put up the photo soon... or send it to Toxic to do as he knows how LOL.

There's an FGF in Epping? I'll keep my eyes peeled, sometimes take that route to and fro from work.............. I'll hunt it down  :D

• Like 1

ive now seen the second FGF Hatch in my area! (as a re-occuring car, i ahve seen about 4 in total including one off glimpses)

two within a 1 mile radius is becoming too common for my liking!

• Like 3