Richard's mk1 Fabia thread. (Yes, I have a mk1 Fabia problem...)

BossFox

16v. :)

I was outside cleaning the Skyline ready for Silverstone tomorrow and someone up the road stopped by to ask why I have two Skodas in the same colour on the drive. :D

I hope you said there's another one at work and another one on the way! I bet they started running then ;)
  • Like 1

A fellow Brisky?

A reader more than a poster, but yes.

straight swap for a manky orange PD 100? :D

Let me think about that for a second...  seeing as you're really trying to sell it! :D

• Like 2

On the positive side, the VRS SE went today. :)

Anyone for a white one? :D

If I had the spare money I would have it to make my Fabia faster and use the rest of it for my felicia project that's all in my mind at the moment.

Let me think about that for a second...  seeing as you're really trying to sell it! :D

it's got a nice unblemished* GT lip and Polo GT seats which may or may not have Dr Peppers stains. :)

Oh, did I tell you it's a PD 125.7 :think:

*blemished :D

• Like 3

BossFox, on 24 Sept 2014 - 21:35, said:snapback.png

On the positive side, the VRS SE went today.  :)

Anyone for a white one?  :D

straight swap for a manky orange PD 100? :D

Richard, Id say thats a pretty good deal :p , you know how much you like Cayenne Orange ;)

You also get a GT Bumper ready for its "first" paint job! all the paint, residue etc has been washed off by the previous owner, all ready for a bit of panel wipe and a paint!

• Like 1

Monday.

Apparently.

Today I was mostly driving very fast in a Skyline.

Tomorrow I'l be mostly driving some great big barge with four snob rings on the front whilst simultaneously trying to figure out the entertainment system and disable the 'Frau' voice in the satnav.

Fixed :D

• Like 2