I'm an idiot.

Ok. I was installing some new DRLs today and I left the sidelights on while doing so as they are wired to the DRLs. The sidelight flickered on the side I was working on and went out. I presumed the bulb had blown but now the car won't start. I was working on it for around 30 minutes with the sidelights on so I'm hoping it's just a flat battery. Got it on charge now. If that doesn't work what else could I have done?

Thanks in advanced.

Has the battery really fully charged that quickly? Try jumping it.

Edit: If you have a standard 44Ah battery and a 4 Amp charger then it will take ELEVEN hours to charge it fully.

Edited by sepulchrave

Were they?? I don't remember seeing them when i got mine but i know you have/had an old brochure.

Just double checked, the brochure is in English but the prices in Czech Krona. No reason why UK dealers couldn't have done it.

The PDF's in the Fabia Options codes topic ;)

• Like 1

It does seem like more options are available to the EU market but not the UK market as i remember seeing somewhere that rear electric windows were an option on the vRS in Europe but not here.

It's the same now, no Yeti 140 2 wheel drive here, only 4x4. Many other things I expect :( If the customer doesn't push the dealers for it when buying new,,,,,, kind of an 'if you don't ask, you don't get' kind of thing :(