Build week numbers and 'ready for collection' dates?

docc

Envious of all the Yetis becoming ready for collection now, and wondering where mine is, with a rather uncommunicative dealer.

Just as a guide to those of us still waiting, would anyone care to show their build week numbers and 'ready for collection' dates so we can get a rough idea of when to start getting excited?  :happy:

Thanks, guys.

Curious - seems to be little relationship between build week and delivery dates.  FWIW, mine's build week 7, and I'm still waiting to hear from the dealer - have been for a month now!

Thanks, guys.

Curious - seems to be little relationship between build week and delivery dates. FWIW, mine's build week 7, and I'm still waiting to hear from the dealer - have been for a month now!

Mine was build week 7. I have been told its on it's way to the UK. They will update me next week. But hope I can pick her up in 2 weeks or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Build week 7, arriving at the dealer's any day now. Waiting to find out when it can be collected. Soon, I hope! :happy:

Same here. These last two and a half months have been the longest of my life!

ordered 20th december, Build week 6, pdi'd by dealer 21st feb, was ready for collection 1st March....

I was in sweden and still have a lease car so collection arranged for 8th March.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting times are obviously growing:-

Ordered 26/2 build week 19 = 4th May. Collection estimated 20th June.

Well upset - Colin

yes the waiting certainly starts to take the shine of the new car order,you think shall I cancel or not and will I regret whatever action I take.....

I ordered outdoor 140 elegance 9th Jan (week 2)

unconfirmed build date at present 12th May (week 20)

dealer says if its built on Monday of that week could get Yeti by week commencing 8th June (21/22 weeks from order to delivery)

I,ll have to stop visiting Briskoda forums seeing all the those who are getting delivery in the 10-12 weeks  that I was originally quoted by dealer(makes the waiting harder still)

Love the Jungle Green. :love:

Getting used to the DSG slowly.

Fred

Tried to edit my sig file but something went wrong. Will try again when not driving. :giggle:  :giggle:  :giggle: