Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

So I pick the car up last night after work and I was like a kid at Xmas. I've got the say the little changes makes it look alot better. The exhaust tips are now twin 3 inch slash cut, the old ones was twin tips but rounded and like baffled inside. I think its change the sound of the exhaust. The diffuser in metallic black to match the roof and seats. New rear airlift bags and st (kws) rear coilover shocks and the car drive a miles times better. My original oem shock was f..ked there was no rebound in them so the air bag was doing all the work :/

I will get some pictures today after its been to skoda for it service and also getting the b pillars wrapped again for the second time

We need a Rev Off ;):thumbup:

• Like 1

thanks Karl I'm glad I asked Jon to do it while it was off and having the new rear bumper on

Really suits it! The new tips look quality too. My next job i think. The original tips are boring me now.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Can someone buy those tips separately? Can't find anything on their site.

I rang them after the accident and I explained who I was and my car and they said yes. But when Jon rang from jh propaint they said no. So I called in on the off chance and they still said no until I spoke to one of the main man and he ok it. I've still got my old ones as they just clamp on/off

Today more goodies for the car. New armrest lid because one of the plastic pin has snapped somehow, new rear toe eye cover from a skoda rapid hatchback lost the old in the accident. Part no if you want to get one 5JH 803 663 9B9 cost £1.42 from skoda. I also got the ttrs ball joints from eurocarparts as they had upto 70% off, to get the extra camber on the front. Just need the time to fit everything now.

20160713_175551.jpg

20160713_175601.jpg

20160713_175643.jpg

As you can see the ball joints are slugged

20160713_175746.jpg

• Like 3