GFWC MK1 VRS Estate!

gfwc

Seats look great George.  Were you able to keep the heated part, are the new seats heated?

I can't picture these at all, be intrigued to know what car they are from, I am sure it will be very obscure.

Knowing how you can graft anything to a Skoda, you are just as likely to say a 1980's Maserati. :rofl:

Seats look great George. Were you able to keep the heated part, are the new seats heated?

I can't picture these at all, be intrigued to know what car they are from, I am sure it will be very obscure.

Knowing how you can graft anything to a Skoda, you are just as likely to say a 1980's Maserati. :rofl:

They're actually from a passat. Bit of a impulse buy and am going to sell them.

I had also seen some TVR seats, but didn't bother.

:)

Really happy with how she looks now. Love the finish on the Front bumper that I sprayed in my garden! haha.

Love my car so much now :) 

13629622573_4ee45fa806_o.jpg

• Like 1

Looking fantastic George, it really is. Great finish on the bumper. I should have kept it, ha ha ha. Pleased its going well, when there is a South East meeting and your going i'll come along for a look.

Looking fantastic George, it really is. Great finish on the bumper. I should have kept it, ha ha ha. Pleased its going well, when there is a South East meeting and your going i'll come along for a look.

Thanks Rich. It's taken a lot of work to get this far in such a short period of time. My job for tomorrow is fit bigger brakes (including my lovely secret coloured calipers) hehe

I'll let you know if I go to any of the south east meets. :)

Car looks nice man, i thought the seats were out of a scirocco like ants but in black? Your selling them, how come mate??

Thanks bro, appreciate it. The seats are of a similar style as the scirocco seats, but have more foam etc so are more comfy, also have 3 seats in the rear as they're from the estate passat.

The passat seats that are the same at the scirocco is the passat CC :)

Just thinking about selling as they cost me a lot of money, and I should probably have spent it a lot more wisely.

Just thinking about selling as they cost me a lot of money, and I should probably have spent it a lot more wisely.

NO! Don't do it! :-)

• Like 1

Finally got around to removing my bigger brakes ready to go on the new Fab.

I'll be painting the calipers tomorrow night and fitting probably on the weekend as I need to buy some brake fluid.

This week I'm going to try and cram in, tinting my windows, fitting the brakes, swap to VRS door cards, refurbish headlights, respray front bumper again. Remove black bump strips and also colour code the door handles.....

All before Sunday (early edition) and wilts working at the same time.. I'm going to be ever so tired hahaha

You'll be busy then! Why do you need to redo your bumper mate?

Yeah super busy :(

The bumper is fine as it is, but it's not Perfect, and so is really annoying me, it won't need a lot of work as it's not a colour change, just flat down and respray.

Still need to find someone to fit my injectors but not charge an arm and a leg.

Still need to find someone to fit my injectors but not charge an arm and a leg.

NO idea what is involved in this but a guy in Maidstone recently did my console bushes for about a third of what anyone else wanted? Could give you his details?

Well, the list of things to do before Sunday is huge and i've got such little time so I'm probably not going to be able to do all of them.

I found what was causing my speaker woes...

13746180403_0851766bc9_z.jpg

and so I fitted the speakers that I got at christmas time.

Yes i know they're not as good as component speakers, but i like them :)

13746158095_150fdea082_c.jpg

I also fitted my black door cards which make a big differnce to the interior :)

Yesterday I finally put my private plate on

13746200733_d9fd0d2832_c.jpg

I aso removed the bigger brakes ready for painting and fitting (probably not before the weekend)

Tonight I tinted my windows (rears)

13746534654_d9b6039153_c.jpg

13746530074_17cea021a3_c.jpg

More updates to come. Tomorrow i really want to remove the bump strips. Im praying that the paint isnt bubbled underneath. If it is ... then the whole car is going for a respray as the doors are different shades from a skoda warranty job . I'll be going for a colour change.

• Like 2

Primer colour? :D

Exactly that ;) will take me half the time ;) haha

No, having taken a good look at it, it's a bit too light for me. It's going to take me a while to decide what colour, I'm so indecisive.