Josh's 225 TT Quattro - Now E92 M3!

JoshH

Very nice! Any plans? They respond well to supercharging ;)

I amended my original post as it was a bit 'drunken' but it's there for everyone to see now as you've quoted it below! Lol

• Like 2

So you spent a fortune on the Audi and then got that? Christ who do you think you are, Bossfox?

Not quite, I think I've had the audi 6x longer than he kept the last GTR :D

New car looks awesome, lovely bit of kit and sound the nuts. I was fortunate enough to have a go in my best friends car.

My best friend about a month ago had his house broken into while he was asleep upstairs, they took the keys and the car. Police said stolen to order. :(

New car looks awesome, lovely bit of kit and sound the nuts. I was fortunate enough to have a go in my best friends car.

My best friend about a month ago had his house broken into while he was asleep upstairs, they took the keys and the car. Police said stolen to order. :(

This is the slight problem, it's kinda desireable! However around by me there's quite a few other nice cars they can pinch instead, Bentley 2 doors down etc.

Both keys will stay upstairs with me every night, still not a nice thought though :(

Brilliant, looks great. Any particular reason you didn't go for a manual?

And what happens to the TT now?

I've wanted a semi auto for ages, I've done piles of research and generally the dct gearbox comes out superior and better suited to the car.

The box seems more of a semi auto that'll do fully auto as a sideline. Rather than an auto that happens to have paddles.

With shift ramped up to 5 it's really aggressive on up and downshifts, lots of engine braking. Really really nice, I was completely taken by the box more than anything else!

Ask me again in a few months.

TT will be mapped June 30th, machine polished totally sorted and hopefully sold as is. I'd like 4k minimum but we'll see.

• Like 2

Going to do anything to the M3 or is it staying totally stock?

Nothing at all performance wise.

I have bought black kidney grills already though! That'll probably be it, maybe some -10mm springs from the competition pack.

But I genuinely feel I've bought a complete performance orientated package here!

To be honest I looked at one a mate had and it was a sorted car I couldn't see anything that I'd change on it apart from the marmite lairy green flaked paint

Yeah I do like lairy paint jobs but am happy with the sleeper look of silverstone ii...only car people would spot it as different to a normal 3 series even with nearly every panel being different to the standard 3 series, carbon roof :D

:clap: Beemer looks fab Josh

Can I buy my DA back off you when you are done with prepping the TT and the new whip when you get it :notme:

Cheers mate, pm me around July time, you never know haha!

Cheers,

Yeah seen about this but I'm not sure if the m3 is affected or if it's just 1 series and also wether BM ever did release a software update for them to counter this?

the M3 uses the same CAS immo system as every other BMW on the road that uses the push in dash fobs! Can still do keys for them even with the software patch, just not as quickly as it can be done woth cars that haven't had the security update