Led fog light

Can someone recommend some led bulbs I can put in my fog lights to match my xenon or is it better to buy the fabia vrs led fogs cos I want to enable the cornering lighting and come home lights on and don't want to use the xenon for this.

• 2 weeks later...
Here are some photo's of the LED skoda fog lights with the resistors the fog lights or a straight swap.The resistors get very hot when you use them so inside the bumper there are metal brackets that hold the horn in place on each side so I got some strong metal wire and made a hook coz on the bracket there are two holes the horn is on one so I put the wire through the other one so now the resistors hang in the air and won't melt anything. I have a auto dim rearview mirror and auto wipers if I buy a auto light switch and get it code would it work or would I have to do some wiring :wonder:  :rofl:

Vrs light 4

Vrs light 1

Vrs light 2

Vrs light 3

Danvrs09, where did you get the wiring from? Because my 09FL has a different style connector, The resistor will also work if you want to fit LED bulbs to the number plate but again it runs very hot. So far I've not come up with a safe way of fitting to the naumber plate lights.

M12mkd I got the wiring from eBay car_tuning_shop_uk item number 230861443876 and order the plug with the lights it's part number is 1J0973723 then take the wire plug off and put the plug on you buy with the lights I would like to change the number plate lights to led but can't be bothered with the messing around but I'm looking to change the interior ones but not sure what are the best ones to use yet.

For the interior I used Fizzmo from e-bay. 5 SMD to each unit (w5w) makes for quite a bright light. Used them in the puddle lights too. They also do festoon lights to match :)

• 4 months later...