cheap nilfisk

Thisday

So the foam applicator they refer to is a snow foam lance? If so I'll be grabbing one of these...

No it isn't...It just a way of applying car shampoo to the car

It does NOT work as well as a Snow Foam Lance

Ah thanks. Reviews mentioned snow foam and thought it was too good to be true. I expect the lance will cost almost as much as the washer.. May still go for this PW though as seems a good price and will keep the missus happy when I clean the path tiles... Lol

Ah thanks. Reviews mentioned snow foam and thought it was too good to be true. I expect the lance will cost almost as much as the washer.. May still go for this PW though as seems a good price and will keep the missus happy when I clean the path tiles... Lol

Buy here:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=183611&highlight=Snow+Foam+lance

• Like 1

Try cleanstore - best price on Nilfisk I've foujnd lately (had two off them at Christams)

http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/productslist.asp?Main=Nilfisk-Pressure-Washers

Was literally just about to post a link to cleanstore, but you beat me to it! 

Bought a George wetvac off them last month and received faultless service. 

No it isn't...It just a way of applying car shampoo to the car

It does NOT work as well as a Snow Foam Lance

+1 on the above from Chis. I've had the same foam bottle for years sitting on the shelf in my garage and tried it when I first got some snowfoam and it comes out all runny....

As the Doctor says useful to have if its part of the deal but not much good for snowfoaming

But it's still a handy gadget to have - it works pretty well.

It actually doesn't...compared to a proper Snow Foam Lance

Its OK for applying shampoo or APC around the wheel arches, but that's about it

• Like 1

I thought my foam bottle on my Nilfisk did a reasonable job ...................................... until I got a snow foam lance, then I realised how poor it was. If you can afford it, get one, you won't regret it.

I shall keep my eyes open for another C120 deal then. Can't find it at that price anywhere else ATM - ebay has it for a tenner more but would rather get it from a reputable dealer.

Thanks - that's pretty good although there is no mention of postage cost (by your price I assume free?) and also no mention of patio cleaning attachments etc. Did you get them?

The patio cleaner isn't much cop tbh unless you use it regularly. Although it doesn't make as much mess as using one of the nozzles the nozzels make a better job of cleaning the slabs. Mines been consigned to the roof space in the garage years ago.

Seems the titan version is exclusive to argos - found the user manual on the nilfisk site which mentions Argos in the title, but also a model number of c120.6. Assume this means it's basically the same model, but with an 8m hose. May get one as is a decent price and have some vouchers for Argos anyways ;)