Metal grey FL Yeti

I did see one of these go past me the other day it look great in the flesh.

Saw a brand new one in the dealers workshop the other day having a PDI. Took some pictures. I was quite impressed with the colour

Have ordered my new Yeti in the same colour with the same wheels, nice to see one in the flesh.. looks better than i thought it would.. only ordered it a few weeks ago so a while to go yet...

My Yeti is exactly as in the pictures, except with alu-insets in the side sills.

I really like the colour!

Recommended!

Edited by Consol

Just had a call from Skoda. My YETI is on a Train bound for Emden docks for shipping this weekend. So the paint is dry!!!

Put some pictures up when you get it please

• Like 1

Looks lovely. Putting in an order for 1.2 FWD Elegance City version tomorrow, same colour hopefully. Love the alloys - they are my favorite of what's available. Just debating over DSG box as I drove a manual version last week and it was so much fun!! Fantastic car. 

Just had a call from Skoda. My YETI is on a Train bound for Emden docks for shipping this weekend. So the paint is dry!!!

Make sure you post us some pics!   :sun:

Edited by SOULandPASSION

Looks lovely. Putting in an order for 1.2 FWD Elegance City version tomorrow, same colour hopefully. Love the alloys - they are my favorite of what's available. Just debating over DSG box as I drove a manual version last week and it was so much fun!! Fantastic car.

*UPDATE* Had a good long test drive on both cars yesterday, manual and DSG. My verdict: DSG.

I was a bit apprehensive as I thought the DSG box would detract from how fun the yeti is to drive, making it... Boring? Though I was wrong entirely as the box is such a fun toy with masses of functionality. It simply works very very well and I was honestly surprised. Flick your mode selection to the left and it becomes a manual anyway which at first I was skeptical about but is so smooth therefore you don't have to let the car dictate what what gear it chooses. Try it...

Best optional upgrade available.

Ordered now and hopefully should be with us within 3 months!

• Like 3