Lakes summer camping weekend. Sat 12th July Sun 13th July

sharkrider

Hey all , time for the summer lakes meet again, after some wrangling with friends, a date has been set , for the weekend 12th-13th July....

I'm going to take a punt to ask Ian to design a couple of days driving for us , and we will have to try to organize a common campsite, I will what i can do about that ....

anyway , lets start a list :)

1) Sharkrider and Black&white (either eunos roadster, citigo, or fabia vRS! lol)

Hey all , time for the summer lakes meet again, after some wrangling with friends, a date has been set , for the weekend 12th-13th July....

I'm going to take a punt to ask Ian to design a couple of days driving for us , and we will have to try to organize a common campsite, I will what i can do about that ....

anyway , lets start a list  :)

1) Sharkrider and Black&white (either eunos roadster, citigo, or fabia vRS! lol)

2) vrsadz - skoda superb (maybe for now)

• Like 1

2) vrsadz - skoda superb

3) Gilly & Wibble (Superb 4x4)

4) chrisw880 (Octavia vRS) - either Saturday or Sunday (unless I remember to buy a tent)

2) vrsadz - skoda superb

4) chrisw880 (Octavia vRS) - either Saturday or Sunday (unless I remember to buy a tent)

5) Phil & Sven (Fiat Ducato motorhome or Octavia depending on the campsite)

Edited by Phil-E
  • Like 1

2) vrsadz - skoda superb

6) skud vrs and leanne (Octy vrs or Fabia vrs)

• Like 1

2) vrsadz - skoda superb

7) PenguinFromCumbria - citigo (possible)

we generally get into hartside pass , down to ullswater ect ect :) should be good drives, but I'll leave that up to Ian ;)

Wheel bearings done on the mobile home so we can take it.

Looking forward to it as we missed the last one.

Its in the calendar so we're definite.

Phil

• Like 1

2) vrsadz - skoda superb

7) PenguinFromCumbria - citigo (possible)

8) bryand - i30 + kit

I'll be travelling up on Friday, as usual.

Bryan

I'll be travelling up on Friday, as usual.

Bryan

Might do the same as it's not far and would be nice to have an extra night. Can just go straight from work.

Might be an interesting drive over... I'll apologise in advance in case anyone gets stuck behind us! lol

Phil

• Like 1

Yeah that was a nice little site and they seemed happy to just give us the bottom of the field to take over.

If you wouldn't mine checking regarding the motorhome that would be appreciated. We don't need a hookup and would prefer if we would just park up near everyone else if possible.

Phil

Errr.

It's 6 metres long, by 2.4 metres high and just over 2 meteres wide I think.

I can't really remember what the entrance etc was like.

Phil