Lakes summer camping weekend. Sat 12th July Sun 13th July

sharkrider

Working on it for Saturday, but looking impossible for Sunday :-(

so I have to do the drive on sunday !!!! :o

I want you to do the one that goes down the south lakes (we can switch the drive day ect ) as I would get lost... I could do the other one! but then , what the hell do whatever you can! lol...

nothing is impossible, would like you to do the drives, I'm attending in a slow car!

Do you remember the old Foster's Ad when they load the pickup with tinnies of beer and then they add the two bottles of sherry 'for the laydees' and the suspension collapses? ...

• Like 1

Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel.

Wibble has been placed on new medication that has thrown her blood sugar levels completely out. She went to the hospital the other day and they told her to stop taking the medication immediately, but she is still not well.

Gutted TBH as the lakes weekend is one of my favourites. Maybe next year :)

Unfortunately, we are going to have to cancel.

Wibble has been placed on new medication that has thrown her blood sugar levels completely out. She went to the hospital the other day and they told her to stop taking the medication immediately, but she is still not well.

Gutted TBH as the lakes weekend is one of my favourites. Maybe next year :)

Damn. sorry to hear that :( hope she gets better :(

wont be the same without you there :(

What a mad old day. Started work at 4.30am rushed around like a fool. Picked son up from football then dashed to Keswick, and then lead the troops around a route in the south lakes including Kirksrone pass. Then dashed back to Carlisle to drop Son off at his dance class.

I'm nearly asleep now lol. But a good day, and I'm gutted not to be able to stay camping.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys.

• Like 1

Wow, what a weekend. Great company. Epic drives. Great weather (except last night). So a big Thank you to all who organised it and came along. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Had a great weekend.

Was going through the car camera earlier and found this. Nothing really happens but just found it entertaining. Pulling into the Brisky camp!

And then a video of Loz and Sven getting out the boat on the island. I was waiting for the £250 moment!

• Like 2

Haha aww it was fun! Thanks for te trip to ullswater Phil!

And many thanks for Bryan for being in charge of camp! And for my potato and Nutella! (Not together!) :)

Lmao! I just watched the video of us driving into camp, I'd forgotten about the camera! Haaaa!

So funny! Right at the end when you slammed the brake on! Pmsl!!

If any of you spotted a yellow Fiat 500 yesterday being furiously 

driven along the M6 or M5 southbound yesterday with a 5 digit reg 

plate starting T3 then that was me.... Between 10 am and 1pm I passed a fair few

skodas driving home. I did Windermere to Bath in 3 hours 45 including a fuel stop

at the start and a second stop on the M6 so the Mrs could use the loo.

Total of about 240 miles, made good time in a 1.2 really.

Off topic sort of but I have a question, why don't they switch the average speed cameras

on the weekend on the 4 complete sets of roadworks I drove through with NOT

ONE SINGLE PERSON WORKING OR EVEN THERE AT ALL.   Absolutely 

winds me right up that does. I don't mind going slower to protect the workforce

but object to being curtailed just because there a a few hundred cones in the road.  

Lmao! I just watched the video of us driving into camp, I'd forgotten about the camera! Haaaa!

So funny! Right at the end when you slammed the brake on! Pmsl!!

I wanted to skid on the grass... didn't work... lol

If any of you spotted a yellow Fiat 500 yesterday being furiously

driven along the M6 or M5 southbound yesterday with a 5 digit reg

plate starting T3 then that was me.... Between 10 am and 1pm I passed a fair few

skodas driving home. I did Windermere to Bath in 3 hours 45 including a fuel stop

at the start and a second stop on the M6 so the Mrs could use the loo.

Total of about 240 miles, made good time in a 1.2 really.

Off topic sort of but I have a question, why don't they switch the average speed cameras

on the weekend on the 4 complete sets of roadworks I drove through with NOT

ONE SINGLE PERSON WORKING OR EVEN THERE AT ALL. Absolutely

winds me right up that does. I don't mind going slower to protect the workforce

but object to being curtailed just because there a a few hundred cones in the road.

Only 2 cars left yesterday

Looking forward to the national meet now.

Are you guys doing the camping at Blyton park? The turn up and pay the guys £10 or whatever jobbie?

I am seriously considering just coming in the motorhome... can't be bothered with the tent! lol

Phil