Will a 42" tv fit inside a fabia?

Looking at a new Tv found one in argos. As im impatient id like to fetch it rather than wait for delivery. I imagine there normally in a bulky box wondering if anyone has managed to fit a new tv in the back woth seats folded fully down?

I got a 50" plasma in *just* stood up on the back seats without the stand and no box. If moving a plasma do not lay it flat, if it's LCD/LED then you 'should' be OK as they don't have a glass screen. You can also fit an 84" projector screen in :D

Thought this was going to be some kind of pimp my ride thing at first lol

If the box is anything like the size of my LG 42" you'll need a van! I could not believe how big the box was, but on the other hand, my 42" Toshiba was in a skinny little box that would easily fit

Haha, I guess a 42" would keep the kids entertained im the back.

Its an LG im looling at so guess the box may be huge

43 went in fine for me accross the back seats, but an LED one so boxes are smaller.

If it doesn't just bin off all the packaging at Argos, one less thing to deal with at home....unless you need to take it back that is....

I'd say if you're worried, just take out the rear seat bases and fold down the backs.  Then you'll have a huge flat loading space. I got my 32 inch in the back of a 206 estate a few years ago lying it down flat, without the back seats down.  Granted its a big boot in the 206 estate but the fabia with the seats down flat is bigger in the back.