bam manifold conversion?

You don't need to extend the loom, you just need to unpeel the taped bit and unclip the plasticky trunking then reposition it, it's quite tricky but better than chopping and extending the loom.

the brake servo vacuum port is in a different place so you will need to adapt that hose a bit to fit.

if I recall there is 3 small vacuum ports underneath so you will need to block one off.

Yhep it's always the pipework that causes headaches.. You should see the trouble I had to go to on my felicia to plumb in a fmic, especially on a vehicle that was never designed to be turbocharged. Bleeding nightmare I tell you.

Yeah can use same throttle body but you need BAM fuel rail as the AUQ one doesn't fit,

You also need BAM brake vac hose and a length of 8mm fuel hose and 2 joiners for charcoal cansister pipework and coolent hose that runs over manifold on fuel rail, also some 3mm vac hose for dump valve and fuel pressure regulator,

You will need bam manifold support bracket and bolts and a shorter bolt for behind alternator where you remove the original mounting bracket from, same as the other 4 bolts i think from memory or you can just cut it down and refit,

You don't need to cut any wires just open loom up and move wires about as required and them tape back up

• 2 months later...

auq fuel rail does fit as mine does

Did you have to make any alterations to it or just straight fit?

Also what alterations did you need to do to get the pipework from the inlet manifold to the fmic?

Cheers

Depends if you want to run an fmic I guess.

Injectors will have no benefit unless pushing power and will need to be mapped in before running them.

Not sure about the MAF? I guess 80mm helps intake diameter.

Mines running 220bhp on current setup but is only mapped to stage one altho everything is done for two but never bothered,

Mines still running standard turbo to maf pipe though aswell, never got round to changing it,

Its enough power for me through front wheels