Austin Mini GT-Four 'Project Binky' Build, Youtube Video Series.

I only discovered these recently and now can not wait for the next Episode, 

Some of the most amazing fabrication throughout the build that i have watched or seen.

The rest of the vids are there to be watched if you just look.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

And 10:37 on ep 4.

:nerd:   :kiss:

This is a stunning build. Getting so much satisfaction from watching it come together and seeing the solutions they're coming up with for things that many mechanics would walk away from in a second, I cannot begin to imagine how much these guys got out of achieving those successes themselves.

I'll stop posting now

Edited by Maieth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm still finding it hard to comprehend how all the GT4 engine, turbo, coolers are going to fit under that little bonnet. Yes he's proved a bare engine will fit in but all the wiring, pipes as well :think: .

Hurry up with the next episode  please Bad Obsession

I'm still finding it hard to comprehend how all the GT4 engine, turbo, coolers are going to fit under that little bonnet. Yes he's proved a bare engine will fit in but all the wiring, pipes as well :think: .

Hurry up with the next episode  please Bad Obsession

Given what I know (limited) about Minis.... The seats will be set back somewhat... Or should that be "seat" - singular?

The project was linked from another forum a few months ago and I've been watching it ever since. I love it. I thought BossFox's project was mad! They have done a brilliant way of making those videos. I find them fascinating and at times comical.

They seam to use a lot of CAD design work but no computers are used! (it's Cardboard Aided Design!). I wonder if the Citigo project uses the same thing or is computed designed?

• 2 months later...

Very watchable stuff  :thumbup:

Now caught up and seen all eight and the unplugged/outtakes...bugger!  :rain:

Time for a brew, 'til episode nine then  :coffee:

Gaz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...