Fabia vRS SE - STOLEN IN NORTHAMPTONSHIRE - Reg: BD07 VWR

What about splitter scuffers on Facebook.

They're dickheads but it's got a HUGE member base

I wish I'd double read what you said about them being dickheads! Crikey! If some people had brain cells on that page they'd be dangerous!

• Like 3

Bloody utter filth.  :@

Gutted for you Ryan, but being gutted doesn't really help unfortunately.

This needs to be found pronto.

Main BMW dealer in Chester had a 1 week old 1 series M Sport stolen via the house of one of their employess 2 months ago.

It's just been recovered after being spotted driving around Birminham with a complete respray and false plates.

Scum bag filth caught too, so it CAN and DOES happen.

Keep your faith and hope alive.

Edited by Mr Ree
  • Like 2

I did have the Country Park Ranger where I work give me a call today saying she had seen a white Ford Focus similar to that I posted a photo up of on here the other day.

She also said it had a very similar numberplate beginning T14...

She was in Weston Favell at the time and she reported it straight away to the police, but I've heard nothing of it yet so not sure if anything will come of it

This is where I personally feel police's systems don't work to well. As per the above post, ANPR picked up toxic for going to the MOT station but cannot flag up a car that has a stolen marker?

You would think there is a Database logging your reg and times you hit cameras which could be queried.

• Like 1

Surely anpr must pick it up! Picked me up for travelling to an mot station :/

ANPR is very random.

When we lost a minibus we had CCTV footage of the car and the people, including the make model and reg number of the car (which was untaxed).

They drove 40 miles down a major route, stole the vehicle and returned.

Police couldn't do anything and although thier vehicle was "known" nothing ever came of it...

Had a tip off the vehilce had been spotted, but due to the police changing shifts one of my drivers got there an hour before them...

Too much luck involved IMO.

System isn't that good.

ANPR is very random.

When we lost a minibus we had CCTV footage of the car and the people, including the make model and reg number of the car (which was untaxed).

They drove 40 miles down a major route, stole the vehicle and returned.

Police couldn't do anything and although thier vehicle was "known" nothing ever came of it...

Had a tip off the vehilce had been spotted, but due to the police changing shifts one of my drivers got there an hour before them...

Too much luck involved IMO.

System isn't that good.

Yeah! The system needs to be overhauled to a standard where things like this can be picked up and a database can be kept of these vehicles for later cross comparison if needed!

ANPR only works if a car has number plates on it too!

If the report of this car being on a flat bed with number plates removed as clever as the ANPR is its got nothing to pick up on!! :)

ANPR only works if a car has number plates on it too!

If the report of this car being on a flat bed with number plates removed as clever as the ANPR is its got nothing to pick up on!! :)

Yes I was wondering more about the second car involved in the theft on false plates!