I'm sure this isn't right

That's definately a seat airbag connector. Clearly your cars had a seat swap at some point. It's easy to tell if you have side airbags as the seat sides will say.

If not find a resistor. But bear in mind there will also be one on the passenger side!

If I turn my car on without putting on my seatbelt it flashes that symbol at me. Must have a sensor somewhere

No wiring or sensors at all in the seats or seat belt buckles :)

Pretty sure that light just comes on with ignition regardless, will try it after work in a bit ;)

The car don't have heated seats its got normal seats, it did have leathers in im guessing the leathers had air bags, so could be to do with them but not on the current seats..

Also the wires do disappear into the carpet and yes its In both rear footwells

Guest BigJase88

Previous owner is a douche for removing the leathers

Boils my pi55 when people start stripping things and making a complete balls up of things for an extra couple of quid

Edited by BigJase88

yeah exactly this is the seats that got taken out

9f2ae16c.jpg          

Anyone know if they are air bag seats?..

And the car if any one knows it..

e394f1f6.jpg

Edited by Haych123

Have a look on the big sticker under the boot carpet; you're looking for a three digit code 4X1. If that code's listed, the car originally came with side airbags.

you can code the side airbags out with vcds , then just tuck the wires back under the carpet and all is well again, can also code the seatbelt warning out of the dash Kev :)