Men, I've got up and running an ELM327 wi-fi OBD-2 Scanner and Dashcommand app on my ipad if anyone needs codes reading,clearing, or just interested in your cars stats.

• Like 1

Will be at the August meet in a mystery new motor. Nothing special or particularly fast but a lot of fun and hopefully a lot more trouble free than then vRS Fabia.

BJB I saw you on Saturday. Can't remember where though... Somewhere near Eastleigh.

• Like 1

Will be at the August meet in a mystery new motor. Nothing special or particularly fast but a lot of fun and hopefully a lot more trouble free than then vRS Fabia.

BJB I saw you on Saturday. Can't remember where though... Somewhere near Eastleigh.

Saw you too near airport I think, didn't see with enough time to wave or flash.

• Like 2

In, liked the 1/4lb so much more than the chicken and 15th was great meet with special guest appearances from "our friend from the north" brilliant !

Austen, I reckon you'll show up with a brand new company Rapid diesel, might be wrong jst a feeling.

• Like 3

Get some pics up, I'm not there in August.

• Like 1

There's plenty I've planned already. A few discreet bits of chrome, maybe lower, stainless front grille and maybe a stainless exhaust system at some point. I wasn't sure about the 16" alloys but they ride so well and don't look too small on this as it is pretty small anyway.

Hasn't got the output of the Fabia but so much better to drive!

Edited by austenw90
  • Like 1