Was good to see and chat with some fellow Skoda fans.... all be it I turned up in my mk1 golf :-) will be coming to the next in the fabia. went back to work after a cracking burger and got locked in the compound, the electric gate packed up so I ended up finishing the fabia at 1 in the morning and sleeping in it. Turbo power back and now keeps blowing all the stupid boost pipes apart, might have to get on to dAdkside and get the fmic kit.... my bank is starting to feel the strain

• Like 1

What a great meet, big well done to Lee, no not for organising it but, for showing this time. LOL

Jay/Katie everybody is welcome but your always gonna make friends with a bright coloured car.

Gary your absolutely right and it does go without saying, the burgers are great @ The Hut.

• Like 2

Lee01, Your offside number plate light was doing a great disco impression when you left the meet last night, Flickering on and off mate.

Just a heads up :)

Thanks, Andy. I noticed that the other day. That's the second LED now. I won't but bulbs from Fizzmo again.

• Like 1

It's alright.... not bad that. :D

Jon, I think I've sussed your door handle problem after I decided to pull mine apart again and start from scratch.

Go on?

Oh, go on then :)

Did you make sure the spring shown on the left of the inner door handle was on the correct side of the flap part?

002_zps189c29c7.jpg

It's a pain to hold it in place while you attach the outer handle, you need three hands :D

I think it's supposed to be on the other side, it's on the wrong side in the pic. Possibly. I can't bloody remember now :(

I see.... that could well be exactly it...

I'll have to dismantle again this weekend. :D

is your carrier bolted on or riveted? Damn site easier with bolts :D

The carrier? The bit with the keyhole?

It's bolted, if it's that bit. If it's something else I have no idea, :D

the inner metal panel behind the door card you numpty :D