Theres one part of me that screams, Can I book a haircut... but the majority of me really likes this car, small fairly quick and apparently fantastic to drive, very nice though!

I will bring some clippers to the August meet and have a go if you like but can't promise the results will be to good!

• Like 3

Guys, check out my last post on thread 'Newer with more miles or older with less'. Under the General Car Chat section.

Really strange evening!

Your views would also be appreciated on the topic as well.

Thanks and sorry for taking this thread a little off topic.

Edited by austenw90

Guys, check out my last post on thread 'Newer with more miles or older with less'. Under the General Car Chat section.

Really strange evening!

Your views would also be appreciated on the topic as well.

Thanks and sorry for taking this thread a little off topic.

I wonder if you got their at the right time to be fair. Given the shifty looking 'geezer' :)

I wonder if you got their at the right time to be fair. Given the shifty looking 'geezer' :)

It was all very unusual. The lady on the phone at the control room said she also had an MX-5, she knew the garage well. She said the garage owed me one :)

It was all very unusual. The lady on the phone at the control room said she also had an MX-5, she knew the garage well. She said the garage owed me one :)

Worth a try, tell 'em you battled a fire breathing dragon to get the keys to safety? I'll back you up I saw it all.

Ps. If they ask I also fought the dragon and am also entitled to a free MX-5.

• Like 1

Hey, happy to meet if you want a ride? Running on standard 95 RON now though, difference is noticeable.

Im in Fair Oak and free any evening up until Thursday.

Sorry Austen missed that post :(.

Guessing you're off on holiday now? Or got the MX5 already?

Sorry Austen missed that post :(.

Guessing you're off on holiday now? Or got the MX5 already?

Damn, on holiday now. Return on 4th of July but pick the MX-5 up that da on the way back from the airport. Hopefully another member at the meet will be good enough to take you out.

Will take you in the MX-5 if you haven't been in one? It's not as quick but 10x more fun!

• Like 1

Damn, on holiday now. Return on 4th of July but pick the MX-5 up that da on the way back from the airport. Hopefully another member at the meet will be good enough to take you out.

Will take you in the MX-5 if you haven't been in one? It's not as quick but 10x more fun!

Sounds good to me.

Have a good holiday :)

Gonna try head over and say hi to everyone, may be forced to drive my mk1 golf tractor tho, fabia turbo went pop last week.

Excellent, just watch the roads around the area, as there has been an increased step up in police presence, not because of us may I add... Well maybe a particular person but we won't name names ;)

• Like 1

Excellent, just watch the roads around the area, as there has been an increased step up in police presence, not because of us may I add... Well maybe a particular person but we won't name names ;)

No.... no need to name names.

Do the tyre marks on the road tell the story? :P

• Like 1

unfortunately mate that's because of the Muppet's driving round in beat out BMWs calling themselfs "surrey sliders " lmfao. watched one nearly wrap his car round a post trying to do 70 round a roundabout in alton the other day. bunch of dicks that give us lot a bad name as we all get tarred with the same brush if u got a classic-modified car. police are on overdrive all round petersfield-borden-alton trying to catch them, theres a time for drifting and it aint round your local town 24-7 :-)